• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Watching a few quick playthroughs, earlier on. The game looks and runs nice (Unreal 4). Also, with the GTA V control scheme. $55-$60? No thanks. I started playing the original GTA 3 on my PS4 (PS2 Classics). It's just as good.

If you have Xbox pass. You can play the Definitive Edition for free. I'm baffled how that works.

Last edited:

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
They'll do anything except make GTA VI.

If true, I will buy it. I still have it & DLC on my PS3.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
h7mOWwR.jpg

QkpsWov.jpg

BraunsGhost

I wish I was stupid rich. I would fund a making of GTA: Onaforums. Imagine the endless story lines that could be created for it. Who would be the final boss? Nana or Rick....or both....maybe each protagonist character could have their own boss. .... Quasi' s character would obviously be Rick....when you run Rick over with his own Mustang you win 124k. 😆

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Apprenelty they used AI upscaling for textures so many store names are completely wrong and they didn't even bother to fix it. Air guitars turned into AR Guitars and Available is spelled wrong among other things. What a disaster.
Screenshot_20211111-120128_Discord.jpg
also people say it runs like shit on good PCs. I don't even blame the mobile developers they hired I blame kikestar and hiring them to begin with. Video games are fucking dead.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
These games are from the mobile ports. So they carry over the same bugs and glitches. Also they carry over the same draw distance which is hilarious. You are buying hundreds and thousands of dollars of console or PC hardware. Purchasing a premium copy of a game that came out 20 years ago. That is actually a mobile phone port disguised as a remaster. This is modern gaming. This is why I went back to pinball machines and board games.

The 'definitive' editions do not even feature all of the original music. Also the true original versions are now pulled from all storefronts and you cannot buy them anymore. You must find physical copies or pirate to actually play these games how the actual designers made them.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
do any of you remember the vids/mission mods someone here made? i remember one was a bobo mission with aic in the background, can't find it on the youtubes

Imager

I see penises everywhere
This is why I went back to pinball machines and board games.
I've been playing a lot of board games recently. Always loved video games, but they've gone to shit. I've gone past Catan. Into some harder ones like Through The Ages. Shit sucks to set up, but I'd rather play with friends and family than strangers.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I've been playing a lot of board games recently. Always loved video games, but they've gone to shit. I've gone past Catan. Into some harder ones like Through The Ages. Shit sucks to set up, but I'd rather play with friends and family than strangers.
yeah games are like hollywood movies at this point. I just automatically discount anything made in the past 5 years

I've shilled this before but if you're into this stuff this guy has a good breakdown of politics forced in modern games. He had like 80k subscribers and 100k viewcount vidoes IIRC on youtube before they got ADL'd

on topic, I played every game including the first one on PSX, except san andreas and V, and imo 4 is the best

Last edited: