Where we at with da Ukraine?

G

Would you put it past them? If bio labs were setup in Ukraine, maybe digital passports and UBI is gonna be test-run there aswell.

Still sounds like a schizo rambling.
Whats the problem with an app inside which you can hold your governmental ids? They can see you anyway and you still can use paper documents.

edit - that biolabs shit died down pretty quick from Russians. They first said that Ukrainians were developing weapons targeting Russians but then remembered that their narrative to attack Ukraine was that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people, lol.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 10-39-09 Stift. Gedenkstätten Buchenwald und Mittelbau-Dora on Twitter.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s amazing how so many people I see are putting Ukraine flags / signs / car stickers up that never gave a shit about any previous conflicts in different countries. The media has convinced people they should be happy and it’s their duty as a citizen to be paying high prices for everything (that were rising long before Russia / Ukraine) because they’re doing their part to “help” (how so?) so it’s ok. The media has really made people believe they not only aren’t allowed to complain about high gas prices and inflation anymore but doing so makes them unpatriotic, cruel, and evil. Fascinating.

Also I did some bar hopping this weekend for March madness / St Patrick’s Weekend and saw Bars with “we stand with Ukraine” signs but I noticed all their well vodka drinks were made with Russian Popov Vodka. They’re virtue signaling to make customers feel good but not enough to stop serving cheap Russian vodka for a busy bar weekend.

G

Still sounds like a schizo rambling.
Whats the problem with an app inside which you can hold your governmental ids? They can see you anyway and you still can use paper documents.

edit - that biolabs shit died down pretty quick from Russians. They first said that Ukrainians were developing weapons targeting Russians but then remembered that their narrative to attack Ukraine was that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people, lol.
yeah this shit bores me now...on to the next shit show

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
It’s amazing how so many people I see are putting Ukraine flags / signs / car stickers up that never gave a shit about any previous conflicts in different countries.
I kinda feel the opposite. It gives me a little bit of hope for this fucked up country that most Americans feel affinity for a country full of white people.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I kinda feel the opposite. It gives me a little bit of hope for this fucked up country that most Americans feel affinity for a country full of white people.
This isn't a gag, but do Slavs/Eastern Europeans/whatever count as white? I'd draw a line at where the Iron Curtain was even before the Cold War to bound the whites. The Eastern borders of Germany and Austria, the middle of Italy, the Pyrenees Mountains and the Mid Atlantic Ocean seems like the borders of actually white people. The White European countries would be Ireland, the UK, Scandinavia, Benelux, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Monaco, Andorra, and Italy down to Rome, maybe Naples. Certainly Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, etc. don't count as white.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I consider a country White if there are a decent amount of people with light hair and light eyes. Good rule is that if your nipples are pink, you are White.
I think a White country has to, in addition to being light skinned, have used the Latin alphabet for a while and been historically Catholic/Protestant Christian. Tartar, even some Jew bitches got pink nipples, we counting them as white now?

Snake

I think a White country has to, in addition to being light skinned, have used the Latin alphabet for a while and been historically Catholic/Protestant Christian. Tartar, even some Jew bitches got pink nipples, we counting them as white now?
Israel is taking Ukrainians in, but only if they're jews.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
you should be more pessimistic because it's entirely because a large percent of rubes think Russia helped hack a white supremacist into presidency

it's like 3 layers of retardation based on white hatred done mostly by white guilt sheep

This isn't a gag, but do Slavs/Eastern Europeans/whatever count as white? I'd draw a line at where the Iron Curtain was even before the Cold War to bound the whites. The Eastern borders of Germany and Austria, the middle of Italy, the Pyrenees Mountains and the Mid Atlantic Ocean seems like the borders of actually white people. The White European countries would be Ireland, the UK, Scandinavia, Benelux, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Monaco, Andorra, and Italy down to Rome, maybe Naples. Certainly Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, etc. don't count as white.

The Baltics should count as white too.