Where we at with da Ukraine?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://t.co/VdDk2lsRE8[/URL]

[URL]https://twitter.com/inNomineSomnium/status/1513503940826050564?s=20&t=wq6PNBtMWznE2tYNDnMn3w[/URL]

Complacency kills
In fairness those could be Russian soldiers and a Russian tank considering the absolute fuck ups they are and always have been in war. The only reason they beat the Germans back in WW2 was that they threw bodies at them until the krauts ran out of ordinance. Pretty much every other engagement they've had in the last 200 years has been some form of a loss.

RobertMewler

When this first came up, I said Russia isn't going to invade, so I don't know shit. I don't think the USA gets involved in it. Although I'm surprised how blood thirsty the left is over this. I ask one thing though, where was all this energy when he invaded Georgia in 06?i didn't even know he did until this war broke out
This French journalist came back and reported the US is not just very much involved but basically running the (volunteer) operation: https://files.catbox.moe/zaeijv.mp4

Last edited:
G

In fairness those could be Russian soldiers and a Russian tank considering the absolute fuck ups they are and always have been in war. The only reason they beat the Germans back in WW2 was that they threw bodies at them until the krauts ran out of ordinance. Pretty much every other engagement they've had in the last 200 years has been some form of a loss.
Russian Military Ethos: "We will rely on our harsh winters to slow the enemy down and we will send waves and waves of lightly armed, under trained mobs to finish them off"

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
This French journalist came back and reported the US is not just very much involved but basically running the (volunteer) operation: https://files.catbox.moe/zaeijv.mp4

take the SIM cards out of your phones, French LIBTARDS! I’m in charge here!

1649744891943.png

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
take the SIM cards out of your phones, French LIBTARDS! I’m in charge here!

View attachment 34663
Goddamn is he a dumb motherfucker. You know where you don't experience turbulence? From any fucking altitude you'd jump from. My old man was a green beret attached to the 101st Airborne in Vietnam, still not much to brag about. Joe Cumia has never had a shot fired at him in anger except from his own family.

Saw a pretty funny news segment a while ago. Some old guy in Florida took in a milfy Ukrainian refugee & her kids and was sending them to Disneyland and showering them with gifts, probably working his way towards a 'Thank You' handjob. Then her fat retarded husband showed up somehow (shouldn't he be fighting?) and the guy had to take him in, too. LMFAO. Then the husband gave the old guy a stupid blue & yellow bracelet made of twine or some shit as thanks Haha holee shiiit.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
FQqUC50XwAAIYc6.jpg
FQqPCESXEAEv-TB.jpg
FQpmQe7XEAsHxaV.jpg

CoachRedPill the lolcow has been MIA in Ukraine for a few days. I don't know much about the guy tbh but apparently he was pro Putin and was quite brazen with his shit talking of Ukrainians. There is speculation he is captured or dead, some are saying he was captured by Azov for being a Russian propagandist. Fuck knows if any of this is legit, but the news is starting to pick up on it a bit.

View attachment 36210View attachment 36211View attachment 36212

CoachRedPill the lolcow has been MIA in Ukraine for a few days. I don't know much about the guy tbh but apparently he was pro Putin and was quite brazen with his shit talking of Ukrainians. There is speculation he is captured or dead, some are saying he was captured by Azov for being a Russian propagandist. Fuck knows if any of this is legit, but the news is starting to pick up on it a bit.
Lmao. I remember him from the internet blood sports days. So hilarious and surreal to see him go from that to this.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Lmao. I remember him from the internet blood sports days. So hilarious and surreal to see him go from that to this.
I have no idea who he is. I looked up some of his videos after seeing this and he seems like a retard, he had the chance to leave Ukraine when the invasion started and decided to stay. And then decided to start talking shit about Ukrainians on livestreams which got clipped and shared around the local area. Why you would think it's a good idea to spout pro Putin and anti Ukraine shit when suspected collaborators are getting interrogated and shot in the street is beyond me.

I still have not heard any argument on why I should give a shit about any of this. There have to be wars on all over the globe, but I'm supposed to care about gay europe?
I am in Europe and I still don't give a shit. I care as much about it as I do the wars in Syria or some African conflict.

It's probably a dumb move if Russia win long term but then what is fretting going to do regardless