Where we at with da Ukraine?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

Noooo! that's not like my heckin Marvel movies!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Some recent videos..

A Ukrainian soldier stabs a dead Russian in the face and eyes..

Some people with white armbands (Russian collaborators??) get peppered by Ukrainians in the middle of the road. The Ukrainians have blue armbands so possibly Azov. Take note how some of the dead have their hands tied behind their backs.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The sudden pull out is kinda bizarre. Saw a vid where russians were ditching a few of their fellow soldiers. Tossing one out of a truck while the others were trying to chase it up a hill. Its like they all got a call saying to drop everything and head to the boarder. I wasnt sure if they were going to start gassing and thats why they left in a hurry. Russias next move is probably going to be worse than what they have already done.

G

The sudden pull out is kinda bizarre. Saw a vid where russians were ditching a few of their fellow soldiers. Tossing one out of a truck while the others were trying to chase it up a hill. Its like they all got a call saying to drop everything and head to the boarder. I wasnt sure if they were going to start gassing and thats why they left in a hurry. Russias next move is probably going to be worse than what they have already done.
They need a victory before 9th of May, that is why they will go all out at Dombabwe and Luganda.

G

Ah thats a special date for them right? Trying to win a war by a deadline seems like a setup for failure. They have made every mistake in the book, why stop now?
9th of May is the WWII Victory day there. You see, russians are the most retarded people you will ever meet and victory over nazism is the most important thing for them.
Even though russia is a shithole for them that victory is the bees knees.
If the take at least Donbass they can babble about denazisism and other gay shit Putin promised.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

When this first came up, I said Russia isn't going to invade, so I don't know shit. I don't think the USA gets involved in it. Although I'm surprised how blood thirsty the left is over this. I ask one thing though, where was all this energy when he invaded Georgia in 06?i didn't even know he did until this war broke out
Russia invaded Georgia in 08. No one cared because the U.S & Western forces were still in Iraq and Afghanistan, plus on the world stage Georgia is insignificant and doesn't border Europe. Ukraine on the other hand borders Europe and a lot of dodgy powerful people in the West have questionable ties to Ukraine, plus it helps distract people from the whole Covid thing.

I obviously have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but this whole thing stinks. There is a reason the West is so invested in this but i doubt we will find out why anytime soon. It is scary how conditioned the bugmen are to eat up pro war propaganda though.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I obviously have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but this whole thing stinks. There is a reason the West is so invested in this but i doubt we will find out why anytime soon. It is scary how conditioned the bugmen are to eat up pro war propaganda though.

It usually always comes back to money. Ukraine is flush with important natural resources. Id imagine it plays a huge role.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Putin must be kinda fucked off that he claimed to be fighting nazis and overnight the entire western media just acted like there aren't any ultra right wing groups in Ukraine.

Fawk! I hadda great pretext for war and nobody heard it.
It's pretty ironic as Azov is apparently one of the most capable battalions in the Ukrainian military and by all accounts they have been in the thick of it since the invasion started, so it would be fair to surmise that a good chunk of the equipment will end up in the hands of Azov. I imagine a lot of the donation money will go to providing necessities for them too, meaning a lot of these woke companies and NPC's are funding a neo nazi organisation that is suspected of committing their fair share of war crimes.

Never forget Charlottesville or 1/6 though.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/VeraVanHorne/status/1511301270820343809[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/hazemlouh/status/1511313563381649411[/URL]

Ukrainian security forces and Azov beating the shit out of people for some unknown reason.
probably for aiding and abetting the enemy. War is basically low IQ goons messing with/killing High IQ collaborators/pragmatic types.