Where we at with da Ukraine?

RobertMewler

k3n206.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
C6AD7AB9-42A6-47F2-806A-D8A1603326E0.png
0E8243D8-6A7F-411F-8667-1F950A4C125C.png

This entire thing stinks imo.

Apparently the area they got attacked in is under Ukrainian controI, personally i think it’s like what happened with the Sky news team last week.. they got shot at by jumpy Ukrainians and the media has decided to spin it to fit the narrative.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
View attachment 29022View attachment 29023

Apparently the area they got attacked in is under Ukrainian controI, personally i think it’s like what happened with the Sky news team last week.. they got shot at by jumpy Ukrainians and the media has decided to spin it to fit the narrative.
AB9542CB-C835-400A-8DB9-F5A2595A6937.jpeg
54CA1DF8-3DFC-4C1C-A3B1-2B271C249F3E.jpeg

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.

It might very well have been a false flag. But the silver lining is that now that he's dead, he can't tell any more lies. I'm always happy when a henchman of the jewish press gets his just reward.

US flag next to 'PEACEKEEPER'... LOL from the world.

I've gotta say now I love me some Americans (you know this). It's a great system: 1A = say what you want. 2A = shoot anyone who disagrees. I'm all-in.

Don't get me wrong, if you shout 'USA!!!' I'm with you... but 'peacekeeper'? C'mon now, that's just silly-goosery.

EDIT: I mess around, I do a bit where I call London 'the muslim capitol of the world'... don't start getting fresh when I even mitigated what I said, just so you'd know. It's strange times & if you can't loff at urselves then fuck you (no disrespect)

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

I've gotta say now I love me some Americans (you know this). It's a great system: 1A = say what you want. 2A = shoot anyone who disagrees. I'm all-in.

Don't get me wrong, if you shout 'USA!!!' I'm with you... but 'peacekeeper'? C'mon now, that's just silly-goosery.
Your 2A take is very Tomlinesque, 2A is more of a shoot anyone who justly deserves it, and the reason for it being number 2 is cause it's needed to prevent those who want 1A gone

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

EDIT: I mess around, I do a bit where I call London 'the muslim capitol of the world'... don't start getting fresh when I even mitigated what I said, just so you'd know. It's strange times & if you can't loff at urselves then fuck you (no disrespect)
It’s remarkably laughable. We have started or eagerly been apart of nearly every war for the past 100 years. In regards to our Bill of Rights, it doesn’t exist. The government tramples on it on a near daily basis. Why would any government want or allow its citizens to have rights it can’t infringe upon? If it really wants to push something, it will. Nice concept, as with anything with the government, it doesn’t work.