Where we at with da Ukraine?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

This Fantasy Premier League game i play just has deleted all russian user accounts, this shit is getting absolutely ridiculous, the scary thing is that a big part of that community is applauding the move, dumb bootlicking sheep.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

This Fantasy Premier League game i play just has deleted all russian user accounts, this shit is getting absolutely ridiculous, the scary thing is that a big part of that community is applauding the move, dumb bootlicking sheep.

FIFA 22 removed Russian teams and players from their FUT packs i think. And the UK government has basically commandeered Chelsea lol.

G

If Putin wanted to really put us on the rhetorical defensive, he'd provide documents proving the US moon landing is fake. I'm positive he has them.
Russian sponsored Disclosures would be instant checkmate. I guess they then would force the US state dep't to release whatever they have on Putin. They all have dirt on each other and their operations are compartmentalized (Intl Space Agencies cooperating outside government jurisdictions. NASA and Russian Space Agency for eg were always in bed together).

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Do they think russians will forget this after all this shit blows over?

They will hate us even more than before, hell this shit makes me want to root for the russians.

They don't have any foresight, they just gobble up what the government tells them and whoop like retards. It's quite amazing how quickly the western propaganda machine has managed to dehumanize Russians in the eyes of these soy fueled ghouls. They are jumping for joy at the thought of WW3 at the moment and want western forces to put boots on the ground. If you told them that some random Russian family living in London was aiding the Putin war machine they would lynch them off the nearest lamp post in the name of heckin good guy superhero Zelensky.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
They don't have any foresight, they just gobble up what the government tells them and whoop like retards. It's quite amazing how quickly the western propaganda machine has managed to dehumanize Russians in the eyes of these soy fueled ghouls. They are jumping for joy at the thought of WW3 at the moment and want western forces to put boots on the ground. If you told them that some random Russian family living in London was aiding the Putin war machine they would lynch them off the nearest lamp post in the name of heckin good guy superhero Zelensky.
They call others nazi's while these people would cheer if all russians would be exterminated.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Replace russian with jew, but we are the nazi's.

lol, some tards of /pol/ were wanting to post black crimes statistics on twitter but replace "black" with "Russian" and see what the normies would say.

Even though ethnic Russians make up only 13% of the Ukrainian population, they are responsible for over 50% of all violent crime.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
to think this is the gayest Trump has danced and it's barely mockable cause it's so half-assed who-gives-a-fuck
trump-hotline-bling.gif

we got any video of Putin being a fag or mockable?
His short clip of standing a pen up for half a second is funny, but anything else?

Attachments

• 1647040026986.png
    1647040026986.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 3

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

If Russia wins this, they should permanently ban McDonalds and all other western influence that they can.
They should go the Chinese route and start their own franchise called McRonalds. They already have a lot of McDonalds ingredients there so it shouldn't be difficult to efficiency mimic their products. What are McDonalds gonna do? sue them? lol.