Where we at with da Ukraine?

No. Everyone is just sick of the propagandized news coverage. Especially when there's no need for it.

That's fine, but I don't think people should spread asiatic propaganda as if Russia are somehow our friends just because they're not liked by the western media. Russia and China can fuck off to be honest witcha, they're the worst. They're a tiny step above niggers.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
There's obviously a lot of fake news on both sides, but that's British 2013 sci-fi footage stolen by a Twitter account. Let's not pretend it was faked by some government to manipulate opinions on the war. Notice how the sound has been removed in that video - clearly also an attempt to fool people which is pretty ironic. It's basically fake news about another piece of fake news.

thank you

i appreciate when i'm shown how how easily I can be manipulated

makes me check shit more

o7

Snake

1646935391084.png

RobertMewler

same here, but you shared that
I deleted it. Want to take a moment to apologize for an insensitive and ill-conceived post I made regarding the Ukraine war. It was completely inappropriate, and I can understand why people were offended. My characterization was thoughtless and stupid, and I am sorry. I'm sorry that I did that. I'm embarrassed that I did that. I did a bad thing...but I'm a good person.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I deleted it. Want to take a moment to apologize for an insensitive and ill-conceived post I made regarding the Ukraine war. It was completely inappropriate, and I can understand why people were offended. My characterization was thoughtless and stupid, and I am sorry. I'm sorry that I did that. I'm embarrassed that I did that. I did a bad thing...but I'm a good person.

G

I think besides Ukrainian and Russian psyops there are plenty of grifters trying to get retweets with dumb fake videos.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
In 2014 I supported Ukraine as, I love watching people overthrow their "leader", and I thought that Putins open land grab of the Crimea was a bit too bold and his reasoning was legally weak.

I now fully support Russia and hope they take back their mother city Kyiv

View attachment 26027

Fatrick retweeted this pic.

He's so dumb... He doesn't even realize that this pic actually plays to Putins point.
When the coup happened, it was the US supporting overthrowing their elected leader in favor of a puppet, zelensky, who Biden was in bed with. That's what started all the bullshit that led to the civil war, because Russia was being antagonized

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
That's fine, but I don't think people should spread asiatic propaganda as if Russia are somehow our friends just because they're not liked by the western media. Russia and China can fuck off to be honest witcha, they're the worst. They're a tiny step above niggers.
Yeah we still gotta watch out for those sneaky fuckers. They really could be using Americas distrust of the media against us. Think about it. They know everything the news says is viewed as fake here so they can get half our population to believe everything he says.
They’ve been deeply entrenched in manipulating our population for years

G

When the coup happened, it was the US supporting overthrowing their elected leader in favor of a puppet, zelensky, who Biden was in bed with. That's what started all the bullshit that led to the civil war, because Russia was being antagonized
True, but not that cut and dry. The western Ukrainians did want to be closer to the west versus Russia. The US just did what it does and helped the opposition.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
We need to think of a way to send out disinformation and submit a photo of Anthony saying he's responsible for something in this war. The media fell for ARMA footage, so it may be easy peazy.
DLJbpxMWkAEAHXU.jpg

Assad backed Syrian mercenaries have been sighted in the region of Mariupol. Sources say that Putin unofficially called them in to help with the offensive on the city. The group is thought to be led by Antwan Nana Kumiyah a Syrian jihadist who is suspected of committing war crimes in Syria during the Syrian civil war. He is known to locals as "Assad's dog" for his ruthlessness and willingness to eliminate Assads enemies.