Where we at with da Ukraine?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1646690739178.png

Stent

black suit and a smile
Let this man live his dream in Paris or London, you Slavic devils.

He's like a black George Constanza.

"Jerry! I'm black! Of course we'll get shot first! Fight for Ukraine? Ukraine... "

fire-clear.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The US media is making a big deal out of it so they can use it as a reason for every problem in America. Everything has been going up since Biden took office but now they can blame all of Biden’s failures on Russia / Ukraine. Just today on the 5 pm local news in my area and about 75% of the stories were on Ukraine which most people couldn’t find on a map last month. They even interviewed people at gas pumps which are now close to 5 bucks a gallon say they don’t like the out of control prices but “don’t mind” paying more right now because they stand with Ukraine. It’s obvious they don’t believe that but you gotta virtue signal if you’re gonna be on TV, “look I’m making a difference because I’m paying so much for gas! Ain’t I great? Praise me for how great I am!” Oh and somehow Covid complexly disappeared once the Russia Ukraine conflict was made a top story .

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

McDonalds has decided to pull out of Russia after 32 years. These faggots will open up shop again once the heat from the war dies down.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everyone suddenly needs to ban Russian oil to have a clean conscience, yet all those years we used oil from the most prolific sponsors of islamic terrorism.
Funny how they weren’t crying to ban everything Russia when the media kept telling everyone Trump is Putin’s puppet and he stole the election. Four years and not one cry to dump out Russian vodka?

G

this shit is a fucking joke

how am i surrounded by a world of retards

its not even like the distractions of bread and circus are even good anymore

im practically retarded, and this stuff is so obvious it drives me crazy

i wish i could just take an ice pick and knock out whatever piece of brain makes me feel feelings
I swear it makes me think WW2 wasnt even a big deal if you avoided the radio. Just a distraction that if you were smart, didn't fall for.

Everything is totally real, guise.

Faked footage of people fleeing in Ukraine:

There's obviously a lot of fake news on both sides, but that's British 2013 sci-fi footage stolen by a Twitter account. Let's not pretend it was faked by some government to manipulate opinions on the war. Notice how the sound has been removed in that video - clearly also an attempt to fool people which is pretty ironic. It's basically fake news about another piece of fake news.

Last edited: