Where did Jackie go

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Yeah, it was Pringle Can Lothario but unfortunately he appears to have been shot by a 🚨N-PERSON N-PERSON🚨 before he could face Jackie's justice.
I assumed he was one of these guys.

1000007936.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
This is from two days ago. Is Jackie trying to imply that she has valuable info and skills the feds are beating her door down for but she’s too ‘fraid of them to share?
IMG_1758.jpeg

PS thank you for continuing to use the pfp with enlarged eyes, thinned fingers, and pointy chin, Jackie. Durably amusing.

Edit: Okay, it’s from yesterday.

Last edited:
This is from two days ago. Is Jackie trying to imply that she has valuable info and skills the feds are beating her door down for but she’s too ‘fraid of them to share?View attachment 191965

PS thank you for continuing to use the pfp with enlarged eyes, thinned fingers, and pointy chin, Jackie. Durably amusing.

I think she's still stung by the fact that the FBI took special time in their Torswats filing to say "this woman named Jackie Singh was wrong". I'd say that killed her grift but Patrick probably still believes her.

Capture.PNG

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Has she tried to explain how "torswats returns" managed to get the DM the swede sent to Jackie's personal Twitter account? Trying to figure out why retards do retard things is a pointless waste of time, but publicly asking for a DM then immediately posting it to your fake gayop account is dumb even by Jackie standards. It narrows it down to 2 possible people running the fake torswats page. Jackie or the swedish guy. I guess maybe that was her plan? What a malicious cunt. I genuinely feel bad for the guy.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Has she tried to explain how "torswats returns" managed to get the DM the swede sent to Jackie's personal Twitter account? Trying to figure out why retards do retard things is a pointless waste of time, but publicly asking for a DM then immediately posting it to your fake gayop account is dumb even by Jackie standards. It narrows it down to 2 possible people running the fake torswats page. Jackie or the swedish guy. I guess maybe that was her plan? What a malicious cunt. I genuinely feel bad for the guy.
Didn’t she steal the explanation that someone here provided, which was that Jackie sent it to torswats return during a DM conversation with “him”? As I recall, a helpful poster gave her that out and she tweeted it the same day. I am not a Jackie completist anymore because it’s bad for my health so happy to be corrected.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Didn’t she steal the explanation that someone here provided, which was that Jackie sent it to torswats return during a DM conversation with “him”? As I recall, a helpful poster gave her that out and she tweeted it the same day. I am not a Jackie completist anymore because it’s bad for my health so happy to be corrected.
Maybe? I dont remember her saying anything about it, but I'm not a completionist either. I don't like her and I am pretty sure she stinks.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
:fighter_sm:Jesse Ventura here.

Firstly, I was a governor. Secondly, it is my personal belief that Pat probably first met Jackie through Jason Schorr. The reason being several of Jason's online buddies have openly admitted they had knowledge of, and even connections to checkmark sellers within Pre-Elon Twitter. Selling checkmarks to narcissists, internet microcelebs, and crypto sheisters for hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars was big business.

I think Pig was trying to spend still more of second, richer mother-in-law's money to get his checkmark back through shady channels after the official denial, but they wouldn't do it for any price because he was a known nuisance to other Verified users pre-Norm/11, and he was under extreme scrutiny from stalkerchilds. It would have drawn too much attention.

A guy in a van in a desert told this to a black chick I know, so I'm certain it's true.
So where did you hear this from?

>My info comes from a man in a van in the desert

Huh, where'd he get the info from?

>Idk... a black chick and some fag

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I think she's still stung by the fact that the FBI took special time in their Torswats filing to say "this woman named Jackie Singh was wrong". I'd say that killed her grift but Patrick probably still believes her.

View attachment 191971
The FBI basically said she’s stupid and grasping at straws and doesent know anything. Triple blow to her already fragile psyche and ego.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is from two days ago. Is Jackie trying to imply that she has valuable info and skills the feds are beating her door down for but she’s too ‘fraid of them to share?View attachment 191965

Edit: Okay, it’s from yesterday.
They dont want her stupid faildoxes. They already looked into her and deemed her a LARPing idiot with bad information.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

The government ended a Covid era subsidized internet program just recently. Maybe she has to go around sucking dick until she has earned enough to get her internet turned back on.
The Affordable Connectivity Program. Aka ACP. Had a lot of people who owed us money for treatment that claimed the internet they got through ACP wasn’t fast enough to process payments. Same lazy motherfuckers who came in holding new top of the line phones.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

View attachment 191971
Self style security researcher.

Translation: a fat tax dodging idiot who couldn’t hack her way into an iPhone 4S