Where did Jackie go

Caverlock

Nice For Here
:fighter_sm:Jesse Ventura here.

Firstly, I was a governor. Secondly, it is my personal belief that Pat probably first met Jackie through Jason Schorr. The reason being several of Jason's online buddies have openly admitted they had knowledge of, and even connections to checkmark sellers within Pre-Elon Twitter. Selling checkmarks to narcissists, internet microcelebs, and crypto sheisters for hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars was big business.

I think Pig was trying to spend still more of second, richer mother-in-law's money to get his checkmark back through shady channels after the official denial, but they wouldn't do it for any price because he was a known nuisance to other Verified users pre-Norm/11, and he was under extreme scrutiny from stalkerchilds. It would have drawn too much attention.

A guy in a van in a desert told this to a black chick I know, so I'm certain it's true.

:fighter_sm:Jesse Ventura here.

Firstly, I was a governor. Secondly, it is my personal belief that Pat probably first met Jackie through Jason Schorr. The reason being several of Jason's online buddies have openly admitted they had knowledge of, and even connections to checkmark sellers within Pre-Elon Twitter. Selling checkmarks to narcissists, internet microcelebs, and crypto sheisters for hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars was big business.

I think Pig was trying to spend still more of second, richer mother-in-law's money to get his checkmark back through shady channels after the official denial, but they wouldn't do it for any price because he was a known nuisance to other Verified users pre-Norm/11, and he was under extreme scrutiny from stalkerchilds. It would have drawn too much attention.

A guy in a van in a desert told this to a black chick I know, so I'm certain it's true.
There was probably a lot of "who tf are you and how the fuck did you get a blue check (or "tick")" in his replies before he lost it.

G

This is all a conjecture obviously, but I wonder if something like this could be going on:
  1. Pat (or someone in his camp) was paying Jackie or her boyfriend / company to run a “cybersecurity investigation” and for her faildoxes (all of which, conveniently, were people living in foreign countries who seemingly can’t easily sue her…)
  2. Everything she’s been doing has been to convince Pat and his backers that she’s legit and that her “investigative results” are accurate.
  3. (In the meantime, unbeknownst to Jackie and Pat’s backers, Pat has been swatting himself).
  4. Jackie wants money for her absurd ID of Torswats as that Swedish guy, but Pat’s camp balks; she then concocts that bogus Torswats Returns account in an attempt to convince them to pay her.
  5. FBI announces they caught the real Torswats and discredits Jackie, she continues to double down… and I wonder if she may have been behind the swatting mentioned in the Independent article that was the same day the real Torswats was in court. (This one is also weird because, to the best of my knowledge, for like the first time ever Patrick didn’t immediately announce it on Twitter.)
  6. My timeline here is getting mixed up but things are quiet for a bit, then something happens that pisses off Pat (maybe it was Quasi getting paid, I forget, there was something though), and out of anger and grasping for a sense of control, he swats himself and posts it all over Twitter.
  7. Jackie sees this, freaks the fuck out and immediately shuts down the Torswats Returns account with that goofy message saying something like “good luck with your investigation Patrick and Jackie, this was all a joke, please don’t investigate me FBI” and then tells Pat’s camp “oh guess I was wrong, never mind about that payment” and is now sitting around waiting for the police to knock on her door, pretending none of it ever happened.
Why would Patrick pay someone to try to identify Torswats if Pat himself was placing the orders? The only thing Pat has ever wanted is doxes, it’s not like he could’ve said “oh investigate these other people but ignore Torswats.” There’s other possible reasons like plausible deniability, but at the end of the day, Pat wanted doxes and the Torswats investigation was part of the package. This would be true even if Jackie was doing it all for free. And really, who expected Torswats to turn out to be living in the US?

Jackie could have been doing it all for free, but there’s something particularly desperate about that fake Torswats account that makes me question if there was money on the line. Who else but Pat could she grift out of money?
Her "DM me" tweet to Pat was approximately 1 month before the Vice News article dropped naming Torswats. Prior to the article, no one had ever heard ot Torswats much less knew he was the one swatting Patrick. If there is any conspiracy, it's possible that Fatso revealed his self swatting scheme to Jackie in DMs, and instead of snitching on him, she decided this situation coukd be used to build her brand. So she recommended the next step was to feed the story to Vice News. Once the story dropped, Fatso saw no more reason to keep paying for swats, so he ordered the last flurry and refused to pay.

The fake Torswats could've been bait hoping someone would either try to order a swat or DM her something she could take out of context, then at that point she'd reveal the honeypot and blame all 40+ on that person. Unfortunately for her, that didn't happen, and the few people who DMed her just said shit like "Hi Jackie, you're a fat loser. Kys." The longer it went on, especially after the real Torswats got busted, the more paranoid she got, as if she were busted, her "it was a honeypot" wasn't going to sound convincing without any busts, and in an Adderall comedown-induced episode of paranoia, she DFE'd. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up snitching on Fatrick in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
0ba8f6b3864d657573fb79abdfcb8315.jpg

Hey, everybody, I haven't gone anywhere!

Australians driving down the road! He sees three guys hitchhiking, one with three eyes, one with no arms, and one with only one leg! He pulls up to em and says, "Eye eye eye! You look armless! Hop in!" EEEHHHHHHHHEEEYYYYYYYY!

Laugh! WHY! WON'T! YOU! LAUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
To put a fine point on this, what was Jackie up to on these days and what happened? Well, a lot of curious shit happened before and after, so let’s run through the timeline.

December 25, 2023
  • Pat tweets Swatting #46 happened, this one is logged in MKE police reports as a shooting:

View attachment 191818
December 29, 2023
January 6, 2024
  • Torswats Returns Telegram account is created.
January 8, 2024

Then we get to the announcement of Torswats’ arrest...

January 30, 2024
  • Seminole County (FL) Sheriff drops a press release announcing Torswats is in custody.
  • Jackie immediately tweets about it in the most self-serving manner possible: "Update on Torswats operator #1" and then "Why #1? Addtl arrests pending." Archive link: https://ghostarchive.org/archive/ibHF8
January 31, 2024

Okay so Jackie’s acting manic again, so what?”

After this all is quiet on the Midwestern Front for about a month… but then…

~March 12, 2024
March 16, 2024
March 17, 2024
  • Right on cue, Patrick seemingly swats himself and immediately does the one thing an actual victim of swatting should never do (which he’s undoubtedly been advised upon countless times by countless sources): Patrick announces it on social media to his Twitter following of over 50k people.

View attachment 191825
March 18, 2024

Conclusion

I’m all-in on this theory that Jackie has been trolling / grifting Patrick (and more realistically, Lynne) for money in exchange for faildoxes and her Torswats investigation. I also believe Jackie was running the fugazi Torswats Return account in an attempt to extract more money out of Patrick and his camp, but she freaked out and shut it down after Patrick swatted himself again in a rage (with bomb threats no less). Like a puppet, I’m sure she’ll chime in again if and when she reads this, but her disappearing from the Pativerse ever since Torswats Returns shut down is curious, to say the least.

Edit 1
Fixed links
She did more to destroy his public image than we ever did. Non forum people are making genuine lolcow documentaries on Pat now

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Yeah, it was Pringle Can Lothario but unfortunately he appears to have been shot by a 🚨N-PERSON N-PERSON🚨 before he could face Jackie's justice.
Btw that was a PsyOp. I’m pretty sure she got Josiahed and someone sent her a bunch of fake info posing as a mole here. PCL showed some stuff and he’s a cop in Phoenix, not Gainesville, FL.

Remember when she said Torswats was a Swede. Or that Quasi is the son of a federal judge who teaches in Oman. Or that Boomia is Robert Prongay. She’s 0-4 on doxes lol.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Btw that was a PsyOp. I’m pretty sure she got Josiahed and someone sent her a bunch of fake info posing as a mole here. PCL showed some stuff and he’s a cop in Phoenix, not Gainesville, FL.

Remember when she said Torswats was a Swede. Or that Quasi is the son of a federal judge who teaches in Oman. Or that Boomia is Robert Prongay. She’s 0-4 on doxes lol.
Boomia was Hildeman’s.