Where did Jackie go

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
She's up to something. People like her don't learn from their mistakes. Some random guy is about to have his life ruined by one of her adderall fueled OSINT reports. Unless they sent someone with a rhino sized tranquilizer gun and hauled her off to a nuthatch somewhere, she'll be back. Dumber and crazier than ever.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This is all a conjecture obviously, but I wonder if something like this could be going on:
  1. Pat (or someone in his camp) was paying Jackie or her boyfriend / company to run a “cybersecurity investigation” and for her faildoxes (all of which, conveniently, were people living in foreign countries who seemingly can’t easily sue her…)
  2. Everything she’s been doing has been to convince Pat and his backers that she’s legit and that her “investigative results” are accurate.
  3. (In the meantime, unbeknownst to Jackie and Pat’s backers, Pat has been swatting himself).
  4. Jackie wants money for her absurd ID of Torswats as that Swedish guy, but Pat’s camp balks; she then concocts that bogus Torswats Returns account in an attempt to convince them to pay her.
  5. FBI announces they caught the real Torswats and discredits Jackie, she continues to double down… and I wonder if she may have been behind the swatting mentioned in the Independent article that was the same day the real Torswats was in court. (This one is also weird because, to the best of my knowledge, for like the first time ever Patrick didn’t immediately announce it on Twitter.)
  6. My timeline here is getting mixed up but things are quiet for a bit, then something happens that pisses off Pat (maybe it was Quasi getting paid, I forget, there was something though), and out of anger and grasping for a sense of control, he swats himself and posts it all over Twitter.
  7. Jackie sees this, freaks the fuck out and immediately shuts down the Torswats Returns account with that goofy message saying something like “good luck with your investigation Patrick and Jackie, this was all a joke, please don’t investigate me FBI” and then tells Pat’s camp “oh guess I was wrong, never mind about that payment” and is now sitting around waiting for the police to knock on her door, pretending none of it ever happened.
Why would Patrick pay someone to try to identify Torswats if Pat himself was placing the orders? The only thing Pat has ever wanted is doxes, it’s not like he could’ve said “oh investigate these other people but ignore Torswats.” There’s other possible reasons like plausible deniability, but at the end of the day, Pat wanted doxes and the Torswats investigation was part of the package. This would be true even if Jackie was doing it all for free. And really, who expected Torswats to turn out to be living in the US?

Jackie could have been doing it all for free, but there’s something particularly desperate about that fake Torswats account that makes me question if there was money on the line. Who else but Pat could she grift out of money?
This is so retarded that at least 80% of it must be true.