Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • <2021

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I was recently reading the archive of the old sub and thinking Artie has been around for a long time. Abe and @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 as well.
I didn’t really know about OnA until around when Anthony got fired but I got pretty into standup a little before that then I found out all my favorite comedians were on it and that was that. Coincidentally found the sub by hitting the random sub option when I started really listening. The only time I listened to them somewhat live was when it was Ow/J and I’d check it out on YouTube the next day. I always liked Bobby, Florentine, etc. and OnA was how I found Vos and Kevin Brennan. Then the Vic, Carl, Sherrod era started and I tapped out. I was on the sub heavily when I was in college so definitely between Ant being fired and Trump being elected. I used three different names. The first one being just a generic sounding username. It’s funny because when the chapo checking became en vogue on r/Cumtown I’d get accused of being one because I had tons of karma but little posts. Had to point out my username and how there’s not much of an OnA/chapo traphouse fan base crossover.

No one cares, stupid. :colin_sm:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I didn’t really know about OnA until around when Anthony got fired but I got pretty into standup a little before that then I found out all my favorite comedians were on it and that was that. Coincidentally found the sub by hitting the random sub option when I started really listening. The only time I listened to them somewhat live was when it was Ow/J and I’d check it out on YouTube the next day. I always liked Bobby, Florentine, etc. and OnA was how I found Vos and Kevin Brennan. Then the Vic, Carl, Sherrod era started and I tapped out. I was on the sub heavily when I was in college so definitely between Ant being fired and Trump being elected. I used three different names. The first one being just a generic sounding username. It’s funny because when the chapo checking became en vogue on r/Cumtown I’d get accused of being one because I had tons of karma but little posts. Had to point out my username and how there’s not much of an OnA/chapo traphouse fan base crossover.

No one cares, stupid. :colin_sm:
I care.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Around 2014/15. When Ant was starting his network and most of us still liked him or at least were prepared to give his show a chance. Seeing the sub slowly turn on him and his subsequent meltdown over it was beautiful.

Fucking with the Cumias was way more fun than with Patrick. I wish they were still biting. I noticed Ant does have his original Twitter account back now but for some reason, there doesn't seem to be the same appetite to fuck with him and the cow anymore.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Early 2016 and Anthony was still the man, Opie hate was still vicious. The top post at the time was the Opie/Jim fight that happened a few months prior so I listened to it with zero context of O&A. Knew I had a lot of catching up to do, and boy did I

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Only thing I liked about Teft was his wife's fawwwwwwkin tits.
She looked better, when she had more weight.
Screenshot_20230312_145254_Samsung Internet.jpg

JamesJCrowe

I remember when the sub mostly liked O&A, I lurked while mostly posting on r/ronandfez. the sub was always brutal so I didn't start posting until the chip era, chip posts actually got updoots back then, funny how things go. I was an anti-pat poster at one point, but then PCJ died & I was all in on the pat hate.