Votes: 6 13.3%

Votes: 7 15.6%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • <2021

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also anyone who joined post 2019 please explain how. I don’t understand what could possibly lead you to O&A then here in that time.
The ass end of the Reddit era, the sub got a reputation as an almost "post Encyclopedia Dramatic" hub for generic lulz shit. It's up for debate how accurate that actaully was, but on other Reddit board, it was widely recognized as one of the more rambunctious humor forums.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don't want to sound like a dickhead but I don't like or believe when people claim they've been here for years and never posted until recently.

It reminds me of when I ask a young person if they heard of a band or movie I'll make up and they say they've seen it just to "fit in"

If you really did lurk for 5 years and decide to post out of the blue on a whole different platform, then I applaud you.

If you're lying, then LINGER LONGER.

As for me, I started posting on the sub right around the time I moved from Boston in early 2014 and was looking for other people who have heard of the show that I can discuss it with. It gradually turned to me hating the show, just like everyone else started to hate it.

Receipts exist for me though if you use some of the reddit archive sites you'll see my posts from the OG sub.

Again, take no offense to my views. Unless you're actually lying and feel offended by my pointing it out, of course.