• <2021

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
nanafer4.png

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Also anyone who joined post 2019 please explain how. I don’t understand what could possibly lead you to O&A then here in that time.
I started listening to the show in 2007, probably stopped in 2011 or so. Saw that Anth had been fired etc. I found kiwifarms after Chris fucked his mother, saw the Pat thread and immediately migrated to this second, better forum.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Maybe 2016 or 17, although I made a one off post earlier than that trashing Opie that had an old baseball field that said "Home of the Tits". Was a daily listener a few years before that up until Nana got canned, and moved on from the show. I figured a subreddit would be filled with fanboy asskissers but once I finally saw what the deal was, I was hooked.

G

I don't want to sound like a dickhead but I don't like or believe when people claim they've been here for years and never posted until recently.

It reminds me of when I ask a young person if they heard of a band or movie I'll make up and they say they've seen it just to "fit in"

If you really did lurk for 5 years and decide to post out of the blue on a whole different platform, then I applaud you.

If you're lying, then LINGER LONGER.

As for me, I started posting on the sub right around the time I moved from Boston in early 2014 and was looking for other people who have heard of the show that I can discuss it with. It gradually turned to me hating the show, just like everyone else started to hate it.

Receipts exist for me though if you use some of the reddit archive sites you'll see my posts from the OG sub.

Again, take no offense to my views. Unless you're actually lying and feel offended by my pointing it out, of course.
This isn’t r/HowardStern, cugine. Our culture eats itself. Props btw for keeping Off Topic alive. My movie references aren’t exactly cutting these days.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I don't want to sound like a dickhead but I don't like or believe when people claim they've been here for years and never posted until recently.

It reminds me of when I ask a young person if they heard of a band or movie I'll make up and they say they've seen it just to "fit in"

If you really did lurk for 5 years and decide to post out of the blue on a whole different platform, then I applaud you.

As for me, I started posting on the sub right around the time I moved from Boston in early 2014 and was looking for other people who have heard of the show that I can discuss it with. It gradually turned to me hating the show, just like everyone else started to hate it.

Receipts exist for me though if you use some of the reddit archive sites you'll see my posts from the OG sub.

Again, take no offense to my views. Unless you're actually lying and feel offended by my pointing it out, of course.
I was recently reading the archive of the old sub and thinking Artie has been around for a long time. Abe and @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 as well.

G

Cugine, I mean who gives a care. We’re keeping score now?