Votes: 6 13.3%

Votes: 7 15.6%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • <2021

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I found the old sub near the tail end of the anti-Opie era. It was a glorious time. You had Opie the Destroyer, Simian Sam Roberts, Artie No-Nose, Jimmy The Deviant, Moo Cow Joe and Tony Two-Shirts. We called him that because he always wore two shirts.

What Reddit never understood was that the old O&A sub was a place where a user could say nigger, faggot, and retard with impunity, that's all it was. It was a place for Redditors who couldn't go to the mods.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I don't want to sound like a dickhead but I don't like or believe when people claim they've been here for years and never posted until recently.

It reminds me of when I ask a young person if they heard of a band or movie I'll make up and they say they've seen it just to "fit in"

If you really did lurk for 5 years and decide to post out of the blue on a whole different platform, then I applaud you.

If you're lying, then LINGER LONGER.
I consider myself an autistic encyclopedia on O&A + the subreddit. This forum has embarrassingly been my everyday for the last 5 years.
What i mean by lurk is that i had a reddit account but never posted, and i had this account here (0ldb0yz) on the old forum , which i can’t remember if i posted or not with it, and then this one here on the new ones. To try to put how long i’ve been around in context. I remember when the original thread for Opie vs Jimmy was posted and listening to that when it happened. Greggshells 2 with it with Vos. I remember when Porsalin and Beige came out with their docs. Seeing Opie and Jim slowly dissolve and the sub getting cake stomp trending. Little Quadans car crash and the peoples court debacle. I remember when people started posting about Patrick after Norm 11 and being like Wtf does this guy have to do with anything, then realizing i was wrong, child. Then watching the sub get fucking nuked by fat Spaceedge. What i’m trying to get at is I give way too much of a fuck about all of this.

G

I found the old sub near the tail end of the anti-Opie era. It was a glorious time. You had Opie the Destroyer, Simian Sam Roberts, Artie No-Nose, Jimmy The Deviant, Moo Cow Joe and Tony Two-Shirts. We called him that because he always wore two shirts.

What Reddit never understood was that the old O&A sub was a place where a user could say nigger, faggot, and retard with impunity, that's all it was. It was a place for Redditors who couldn't go to the mods.
I’ll try to find the old post of Dopie wearing a pair of orange sunglasses with the caption don’t let this asshole win.

G

A guinea? or being super strong? Why though?

Unless you are a shitskin like me I don't see the reason why.
Cuz, are you actually a Third Worlder? Not that I care, I would just find it fucking hilarious that you found your way here.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
You're not a real member unless you remember the subreddit photo the night Anthony got fired. His face faded over a sunset "Love ya miss ya"
Xt9Uzihh.webp

G

hfl2um8yml031.jpg

This was the final wave of Opie hate before all the bullshit fake Opie love.