When did chef’s become pretentious faggots?

Personally I prefer to watch cooking shows not hosted by real chefs but with failed comedians who get canceled and then orbit failed shock jocks
th-106087706.jpg

G

OK, wrong in every last delusional detail, stlaker. The profession was first described in western literature during ancient Rome. We were slaves but some of our masters took the time to catalogue our activities. Most notably Apicus. Where we get the term Epicurean. Enjoy Prison.
I don't know but what I do know is that you'll be enjoying prison while you read my reply. Imma reply guy, enjoy prison!

G

Hey quick question, which country did the word "restaurant" come from? Also you're the stlaker that will be enjoying prison
I took you back to ancient Rome and your bringing me back to 17th century France with a faggoty flourish? Where do you get your balls to fuck with me about food? You probably wait for your mother's cinnamon toast and strawberry milk before you hand over your wet panties.

I took you back to ancient Rome and your bringing me back to 17th century France with a faggoty flourish? Where do you get your balls to fuck with me about food? You probably wait for your mother's cinnamon toast and strawberry milk before you hand over your wet panties.
The topic of question was when did chefs become gay, and here we are with you talking about the faggoty flourish of France after the revolutions. You made my opinion a fact, thanks or should I say "French for I thank you"

Wild

I love media!
Was it because of Anthony Bourdain? Is the trend starting to die out? I worked with a chef who had been on some cooking show and he was a real “too cool for the room” douche.

Thoughts? Concerns?
Since forever. They want to be pseudo artists in how they arrange things on a plate. Like anybody gives a shit how you drizzle the caramel in a curved line next to the asparagus. You're not Michelangelo, faggots.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Why do chefs think a good burger = so fucking huge you can't wholly bite into it anymore with little to no sauce?

It's always about food with these fags. Totally neurotic and hung up about food quality and terrified to ever eat anything "processed" even if they like it. They also can't deal with their lil tummy rumbling or talking about anything but their job for longer than 15 minutes.

No, Steve, I don't want us to stop drinking wo we can head down to your empty shit-pub so you can prepare some drunken samosas and desperately try to impress us. It's 3AM and I don't want to have sex with you. I planned on getting my broad some McDonalds on the way home. What are we doing here.