When did chef’s become pretentious faggots?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Jesse James (the Monster Garage guy) is actually a master of his trade the way people think those OCC faggots are.
Yeah but he’s an astonishing faggot. He wants to be Mexican and pretends to be one, like a wigger except replace black with Mexican. He even uses a brown hand emoji to represent his own hand instead of a pale one.

He also is a raging simp toward his literal whore (as in prostitute) wife, who he knocked up. Imagine having a child with this, here’s a picture of her, you can look all this up if you don’t believe me.

He’s good at metal work though. And photography

IMG_7053.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Boredain talking about waffle house or whatever with his shit friend while they try to intellectualize it,
THESE PEOPLE ruin Mexican stores that make amazing mexican food

see, if you see a ghetto looking mexican bodega, then you know that place makes amazing mexican food in the back

the FUCKING FOODIES KNOW THIS, once those motherfuckers find out then that place closes down because then those assholes in city hall, and the health department come, and then........I just can't

white people ruin everything yo...and that's coming from a white guy

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

see, if you see a ghetto looking mexican bodega, then you know that place makes amazing mexican food in the back

the FUCKING FOODIES KNOW THIS, once those motherfuckers find out then that place closes down because then those assholes in city hall, and the health department come, and then........I just can't

I look for a dingy but clean atmosphere, lets you know the money goes into the food and not hip decor. Lost a place close to me when they got popular and renovated, now the food is bland and overpriced. Que lastima.

LiberalPussy

I’d happily never eat Mexican food again if it meant every spic in the US would suddenly die. Legal or not.

I remember back in 2012/2013 I was watching CNN and Bourdain's show was on and he was in a really beautiful part of Spain and he just looked miserable and completly unhappy. I mean not hiding it at all. I thought "that guy is reeeeaaally depressed" and asked a friend who was more familiar with his show and said something to the effect of "no, that's just his personality, his mystique. He's a cool guy" or some shit and then fast forward to 2018 when he killed himself and I thought "cool. Guess I was right."

Also Bourdain was embarrassed to see Jim Norton and Bob Kelly on the same flight as his and avoided eye contact with them so he's good in my book.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Boredain talking about waffle house or whatever with his shit friend while they try to intellectualize it, what a mess. I think he realized how douchey he became and decided to end it. He was no longer the authentic blue collar he wanted to portray himself as. Just another wordy cunt.
The only clip I've seen of that roped to death kike was him sitting in a restaurant talking about how "race mixing was the future" and soon that a country like Germany wouldn't have any Whites left. Have fun in Hell burning forever.

G

Since always because it's a fucking gay ass job. Even if you start off as a normal dude you will eventually start bragging about different techniques on how to make a omelette and start adding weird shit like a plum reduction sauce around a plate of eggs Benedict with little mint sprigs and grated truffles on top of the hollandaise sauce that you need to tell everyone that it's made fresh to order.

This profession originated in France when all the personal chefs of the aristocrats were left without a job because their boss just had their head cut off. It's deeply rooted in being a faggot profession because it's from France.
OK, wrong in every last delusional detail, stlaker. The profession was first described in western literature during ancient Rome. We were slaves but some of our masters took the time to catalogue our activities. Most notably Apicus. Where we get the term Epicurean. Enjoy Prison.

OK, wrong in every last delusional detail, stlaker. The profession was first described in western literature during ancient Rome. We were slaves but some of our masters took the time to catalogue our activities. Most notably Apicus. Where we get the term Epicurean. Enjoy Prison.
Hey quick question, which country did the word "restaurant" come from? Also you're the stlaker that will be enjoying prison

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I can’t stand bourdain his whole shtick was insufferable, he took himself way too seriously the CM punk of cooking.

I much prefer Anthony zimmern and bizarre foods he’s much more personable, even Gordon Ramsay seems like a decent guy who just plays an asshole on TV because Americans like that.
The part I like about Gordon is he's an asshole pretending he's just playing an asshole. The funniest shit is him obviously trying not to be a cunt at the wrong time