When did chef’s become pretentious faggots?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Back when I was in the alcohol selling business there was high end seafood restaurant I used to do business with high end seafood restaurant. One day walked in there and a waiter was getting chewed out by the chef because he didn't say hi when he walked in the kitchen. You'd think the people waiting tables there were in the military with how dead faced they all were. I worked in plenty of a restaurants in my teens/early twenties and you deal with plenty of shit in that industry, but I can't imagine working for one dealing with some pretentious asshole who was to be verbally abusive to people because he thinks he's hot shit. It's not hard to see why drug and alcohol abuse is so rampant in that industry.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
WWAW Chefs and Mechanics both earning shit wages doing stuff anyone could do at home but don’t have the time. My sister used to be a sous chef at a fine dining restaurant, the wait staff all made more than the kitchen, crazy shit.
I worked in a high end restaurant for a very short period of time and some of the servers would make in a night what I made in a week. Edit: I left pretty shortly after the sous chef and the third in command guy were yelling at each other about how little money they make. Retarded career choice.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
WWAW Chefs and Mechanics both earning shit wages doing stuff anyone could do at home but don’t have the time. My sister used to be a sous chef at a fine dining restaurant, the wait staff all made more than the kitchen, crazy shit.
I'm all in with the concept of there being other celebrity professions- like an amazon driver that's up his own ass and has a gold truck or some dumb shit.

Although that whole Orange County Choppers faggotry was basically celebrity mechanics and it fucking sucked

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I'm all in with the concept of there being other celebrity professions- like an amazon driver that's up his own ass and has a gold truck or some dumb shit.

Although that whole Orange County Choppers faggotry was basically celebrity mechanics and it fucking sucked
There was literally nothing respectable about Orange County Choppers. Their bikes are generally fucking ugly and they don't actually fabricate anything. They designed gay theme bikes, had parts made by somebody else and assembled them. Jesse James (the Monster Garage guy) is actually a master of his trade the way people think those OCC faggots are.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
There was literally nothing respectable about Orange County Choppers. Their bikes are generally fucking ugly and they don't actually fabricate anything. They designed gay theme bikes, had parts made by somebody else and assembled them. Jesse James (the Monster Garage guy) is actually a master of his trade the way people think those OCC faggots are.
Monster Garage was fucking sick.

Since always because it's a fucking gay ass job. Even if you start off as a normal dude you will eventually start bragging about different techniques on how to make a omelette and start adding weird shit like a plum reduction sauce around a plate of eggs Benedict with little mint sprigs and grated truffles on top of the hollandaise sauce that you need to tell everyone that it's made fresh to order.

This profession originated in France when all the personal chefs of the aristocrats were left without a job because their boss just had their head cut off. It's deeply rooted in being a faggot profession because it's from France.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Was it because of Anthony Bourdain? Is the trend starting to die out? I worked with a chef who had been on some cooking show and he was a real “too cool for the room” douche.

Thoughts? Concerns?

It was Bourdain.

Long before that. That’s why he became a chef: he wanted to act superior so he picked a career that would guarantee him the right to do that. Because he was too insecure to simply have conviction himself in the first place.

Do you remember when he was eating dinner (and smacking his lips, disgusting jew pig) and he said the only way to end violence was to interbreed Whites out of existence? He said this on his show.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
He had a kid with Asia Argento, She was the bitch that was raped by Harvey Weinstein and then dated him a few years after he raped her.

Harvey didn’t rape her, but do you know what was a rape? When Asia Argento raped a child named James Bennett, and then she paid him hush money if he was willing to give up the photographic evidence of her crime.

Are you sure you’re not a rape apologist?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I have an old friend who is head chef at a small but locally prestigious restaurant. He completely bought into the hip-chef bullshit and pretends he's Marco White. Goes through weird phases where he gets obsessed with a particular ingredient, I assume because it's trendy in chef circles. I like duck well enough, but on everything?
Settle down and just make me a nice burger, medium and hold the smug. Okay fine, you can put some arugula on it if it makes you happy.