What is your favorite fast food chain?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I live in the sticks so we don’t have much in the way of fast food here other than Crapdonalds. We have a chick fil a about an hour from here and I’ll make the trip every so often and pick it up for the fam. I don’t know what they do to the chicken but it’s delicious and the milk shakes are custardy and delightful. If you don’t ask for extra chick fil a sauce with your meal you’re a fucking rookie. Im not sure what the hiring process is there but everyone is always smiling and friendly. “My pleasure”
Even the nogs at mine are polite and smiling it's almost surreal. I love da Chik Fil A.

G

Shake shack for burgers
Wendy’s for chicken sandwich although I hadn’t had one in 5 years probably so they may be shit now
Jersey mikes is pretty good for a chain sub shop

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Anyone here secretly like McDonald's but tell people that you think it's horrible and judge THEM for going?

I do sometimes
Men in labcoats figured out how to make the shit craveable and "tasty." The stuff people lie about is whether they go there or how often they go there.

I hope there's no one out there pretending the shit isn't satisfying the to human palate

G

Men in labcoats figured out how to make the shit craveable and "tasty." The stuff people lie about is whether they go there or how often they go there.

I hope there's no one out there pretending the shit isn't satisfying the to human palate
I haven’t gone to a McDonald’s in the US in possibly 10 years but I almost always go at least once when I visit other countries, strictly for breakfast. There’s nothing better than an egg McMuffin or mcgriddle that you can get served to you in and out in about 3 minutes when you’re getting ready to go do some sightseeing or something for the day.

G

I remember all the Bosnians used to mix their fries in both mayo and ketchup. It's actually really good.

It's called a 'friet speciaal', it's Mayo, Ketchup and onions. I love it.

1647127067060.png