What is your favorite fast food chain?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Oh yeah Subway we do have. The big local chain here is Febo, you get your snack from a wall.

View attachment 28871
So does Jim.
th.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I live in the sticks so we don’t have much in the way of fast food here other than Crapdonalds. We have a chick fil a about an hour from here and I’ll make the trip every so often and pick it up for the fam. I don’t know what they do to the chicken but it’s delicious and the milk shakes are custardy and delightful. If you don’t ask for extra chick fil a sauce with your meal you’re a fucking rookie. Im not sure what the hiring process is there but everyone is always smiling and friendly. “My pleasure”

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Sounds like some gook shit to me. The US didn’t fight multiple chink wars overseas for me to dip my nuggies in communist chink sauce.
Our fathers and grandfathers died in agony, crying for their mommies in mosquito-infested jungles half way around the world so I can eat bimibap, beef nigamaki and bang Korean whores for $60.

감사합니다, Pop-Pop.

G

Honestly McDonald's gets a bad rap, but its cawfee is high quality (for cdn standards idk about south of the border)

and sometimes 3 junior chicken brgrs just hit you right
It's the same in the US they upscaled a few years ago same as in Canada. The best part of Canada is you can get a drive thru coffee in any town, despite the Tim's being shit coffee, you get used to it and it's consistent. There is no likewise USA place. There are no places like Wawa or Quick Chek in Canada, just shitty Circle K's. DQ isn't too bad up here if you confine it to once every 3-4 months. In the USA there are some "premium" burger places that are actually good. Some have like 3 Canadian outlets lol.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
quiznos before they lost their minds and fucked over all their franchisees by attempting to rip them off, which caused the majority of them to close
There’s still a couple around, but I miss them. They were the shit.
I don't care what anyone says the sausage and egg mcmuffin is the greatest fast food product ever made.
this is undoubtedly the correct answer. Hardest fast food craving I have to resist. Nothing beats one in the morning with a black coffee.