What is your favorite fast food chain?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I went to White Castle once when I visited America and it stunk. I expected it to be shit quality but overseasoned to compensate, like MacDonalds, but there was no flavor at all. It was like it was homemade by a disinterested suburban mom.

I think Wendy's was alright but I was too drunk to remember.

Oh yeah Subway we do have. The big local chain here is Febo, you get your snack from a wall.

View attachment 28871
Patatje Oorlog slaps, child.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
It's the same in the US they upscaled a few years ago same as in Canada. The best part of Canada is you can get a drive thru coffee in any town, despite the Tim's being shit coffee, you get used to it and it's consistent. There is no likewise USA place. There are no places like Wawa or Quick Chek in Canada, just shitty Circle K's. DQ isn't too bad up here if you confine it to once every 3-4 months. In the USA there are some "premium" burger places that are actually good. Some have like 3 Canadian outlets lol.
Tim hortons breakfast is the shit and blows Dunkin Donuts out of the water. I’m not too far from the Canadian border so before Covid I’d go up to MTL for the weekend every so often and stop for a bacon egg cheese on a roll on the way home. Anyone can do it!

G

I don't eat fast food. I'm not a vegan fag or anything I just don't like the idea of eating some random 16 year old employee's semen and loogies.

quiznos before they lost their minds and fucked over all their franchisees by attempting to rip them off, which caused the majority of them to close
The CEO of Five Guys (father of four sons, family business) was interviewed in some dentist office magazine I was reading. He said outright that he wouldn't sign his own company's franchise agreement. (Implying if corporate decides to fuck you, you are legally fucked good and hard with no recourse.)

He also said it was the only way to grow the business outside of his family and maintain any commitment to quality.

The burgers are only OK, but I've always thought that was interesting. [EDIT: I read that over 15 years ago. Stuff could have changed.]

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The CEO of Five Guys (father of four sons, family business) was interviewed in some dentist office magazine I was reading. He said outright that he wouldn't sign his own company's franchise agreement. (Implying if corporate decides to fuck you, you are legally fucked good and hard with no recourse.)

He also said it was the only way to grow the business outside of his family and maintain any commitment to quality.

The burgers are only OK, but I've always thought that was interesting. [EDIT: I read that over 15 years ago. Stuff could have changed.]
If I recall correctly, Quiznos was forcing their franchisees to order supplies and stock that they didn't need and also fraudulently charging them for shit that they never ordered in the first place. Brilliant business strategy

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The true champ of this is WAWA.

Great hoagies (comment, erock?) and surprisingly good random choices like Mac 'n' Cheese. ALL IN with the WAWA on midatlantic road trips tobecompletelyhonestwitcha

wawa.png

G

Something as autistic and lacking in humanity as getting your food from a wall could only come from parts of Northern Europe and Japan

How does an American dare to speak on the subject of Cuisine. All you ‘traditional’ food comes from Europe.