What is your favorite fast food chain?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
It’s very hit or miss and not something i use very often. Sorry about your change.
I asked the guys working there about my change and they seemed offended and told me to only put the correct amount in. Which is autistic as fuck, they looked like they were Moroccans or Turks too.

Something as autistic and lacking in humanity as getting your food from a wall could only come from parts of Northern Europe and Japan
I'm from Northern Europe and i found it very odd, to be fair though.. the Dutch are a strange people.

The true champ of this is WAWA.

Great hoagies (comment, erock?) and surprisingly good random choices like Mac 'n' Cheese. ALL IN with the WAWA on midatlantic road trips tobecompletelyhonestwitcha

View attachment 28927
I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for Wawa meatball classics at 2am after I have been drinking, but their hoagies are nothing like they used to be.
They used to have a full deli and would slice up the meat fresh. Those were the days.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
For burgers, In N Out for big chains, but people that go nuts for are fucking retards. Jack and the Box for the sourdough jack and breakfast jack. McDonald’s breakfast tops everyone though tobehoneswicha.

Taco Bell shit the bed getting rid of the mexican pizza now del taco for me, but the crunchwrap and chicken chalupas are still good.

@RaggotFetard where we at with Hot Off the Grill, the Hat, and Tommy’s? Marry Hot off the Grill, fuck the hat, and kill Tommy’s for me.
Never had Hot Off The grill, but I fuckin love a chili burger from Tommy’s and I always stop at the Hat on my way home from downtown Brea. I agree with everything you said here. Good stuff, brotherman.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Carls Jr for hamburgers, Popeye's for chicken sandwiches, McDs fries are still the best, and I liked Taco Bell before they hiked all the prices up and made it practically the same price as real Mexican food. Milkshakes are for fatties, and if you're gonna eat a salad go to the supermarket not fucking Burger King. Wendys is good but I never have it because there isn't one nearby.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
ah yes, but Sheetz is cheaper on average as a result. Wawa is the superior food, but Sheetz has more variety.
I now introduce a Trump Card.... Where we at with the Royal Farms?

"Food & Wine" magazine named Royal Farms' fried chicken one of the 10 gas station foods "that are worth the detour."

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Anyone here secretly like McDonald's but tell people that you think it's horrible and judge THEM for going?

I do sometimes
MY FRIEND RONALD MCDONALDSTEIN

1647123199793.png

G

I live in the sticks so we don’t have much in the way of fast food here other than Crapdonalds. We have a chick fil a about an hour from here and I’ll make the trip every so often and pick it up for the fam. I don’t know what they do to the chicken but it’s delicious and the milk shakes are custardy and delightful. If you don’t ask for extra chick fil a sauce with your meal you’re a fucking rookie. Im not sure what the hiring process is there but everyone is always smiling and friendly. “My pleasure”
Imagine driving an hour each way for some fast food