• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
H

He really thinks republicans are scared to death of being attacked by democrats. Funny Pat still hasn’t claimed any stories of confronting and shutting down all these Nazis in HIS backyard.
Ole 1D chess Pat also doesn't realize how that reflects on his side. If the Republicans Are afraid of being attacked by them, it's because they are a bunch of violent low impulse control retards.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’d prefer Joe to stay in and lose and see Pat meltdown and alienate himself across the political spectrum.
The flip side is if he pressured to step down that pat will turn on large part of his own team. Blaming them for the fall of democracy. So he will hate all republicans and at least half of the dems. It wouldnt be long until he is by himself and hate tweeting at everyone. He wont have a team/side to cheer for. We all know he was suicidal just because twitter banned him. I wonder how he would handle being politically isolated.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pat, you still look like a pussy
View attachment 212091
Child? Might as well have called him boy. This is who he's talking to
AsZXUehv_400x400.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He is seething.
He is. Because he cant play Capt. America on twitter with lame " Get them children" "we must fight!" ra-ra bullshit. Especially since he is in the minority of wanting Biden to ride it out. They arent unified with only a few months left. Nobody wants to hear that until they are all on the same page. As much as Pat claim he wants "democracy" he refuses to accept when his stance is out voted even among his own team where he thinks they have a moral high ground.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It never fails to make me giggle that he really had to let us all know he studied The Blade and baton twirling to prove he's a certified badass. My money's on Boomia getting a one hit fatality with a louisville slugger against his bo staff.
His bow staff training was probably watching the ninja turtles movies which in his mind makes him an expert.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
His bow staff training was probably watching the ninja turtles movies which in his mind makes him an expert.
He just spins it around like a 6 year old girl with a baton. I bet the extent of his "training" was for a performance that parents attended at the belt ceremony when pat was 10 years old. Then they had a pizza party and let him rent a video game at blockbuster on the way home.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'm wondering right now if pat is actually a miracle of good parenting and teaching in that he is profoundly autistic but is fairly normal presenting and funtional unless you dig into him. I think he really believes jedi mind tricks and lasersword fighting are real and practical skills.