Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1721405583091.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Why does he think being gay is an insult?

View attachment 211961
That's their "get out of racism/homophobia free" card. If it's a Republican who is a shit dick, then he's a hypocrite and it's ok to mock him. Because all Republicans are in lockstep hating gays in pats feeble 1.78 understanding of the world.

Last edited:
Why does he think being gay is an insult?

View attachment 211961
It’s always cute watching people from slightly bigger than average towns talk about their “city” like it’s a massive metropolis. Milwaukee is a town where fat white slobs eat pasta flights before they post selfies of themselves scarfing down chili dogs at the stadium, nobody takes you seriously as anything other than the hub for disgusting fat white people food.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
It’s always cute watching people from slightly bigger than average towns talk about their “city” like it’s a massive metropolis. Milwaukee is a town where fat white slobs eat pasta flights before they post selfies of themselves scarfing down chili dogs at the stadium, nobody takes you seriously as anything other than the hub for disgusting fat white people food.
Yeah I've been to every city but LA and Milwaukee is just a blip. I think I'd put it under Cincinnati because they at least have the wkrp building. They've got that cheese castle about an hour south and that's about it. Too many faggots with the ironic mustache and fat people.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Says the drunkard sitting at a bar. " Look at all these republicans eating at the downtown restaurants. " Whats exactly "hilarious"? They arent scared of Pat and his weirdo allies that have been in hiding since the start of the RNC.

View attachment 212058
Why? Why is that funny Rick? People on vacations have delayed flights. Not ground-breaking stuff

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Says the drunkard sitting at a bar. " Look at all these republicans eating at the downtown restaurants. " Whats exactly "hilarious"? They arent scared of Pat and his weirdo allies that have been in hiding since the start of the RNC.

View attachment 212058
He wants people to think republicans are scared pussies? Or are afraid of Milwaukee? How does he know they attended the convention? No photos?

This all happened in his deranged mind that is damaged from his excessive alcohol intake.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Its pretty funny to me that both sides got rage boners waiting for the slightest details on the shooter to blame the other side. And the fact that its just a crazy kid, even though thats probably a better thing than him being politically motivated, has just deflated them.
I like that they really tried to run with “he loved trump so much he shot trump for not being trump enough!”

"Puzzling portrait of Trump rally shooter emerges"

Gee, you'd think a lunatic would decided to try to assassinate one of the highest profile people in the world in broad daylight wouldn't be a bit off his rocker and would be easy to put into any one well-defined box. I am shocked. Another person who doesn't easily fit into a box is Pat. Unless it's a really big box! Because he's a big fat cock sucker.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

View attachment 212058
Jesus wept @NoBacon . It seems impossible to hate him more and then there it is. Yes pat, that's what's happening.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
H

He really thinks republicans are scared to death of being attacked by democrats. Funny Pat still hasn’t claimed any stories of confronting and shutting down all these Nazis in HIS backyard.
No no no you see its that MAGA people are too ashamed to wear the hats in public because they don’t want strangers to think they stand for racism and hatred.

Even though he also believes MAGA people are shameless assholes who don’t care how many people they hurt.

His logic is so inconsistent.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He is way overthinking it. Get over yourself pat. Maybe they are just out to dinner and dont feel they need to wear their red hat and lanyard everyday. The event is over. Why the fuck would they be wearing the lanyard?

View attachment 212067
They’ve been wearing the MAGA hats, lanyards, and fake ear bandages for 4 days straight. I think even they want to take a break.