• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pat has such a profound thirst to overcompensate for his complete lack of command over anyone or any topic, that he lectures people about how a COVID infection goes

"my wife had it, therefore allow me to educate y'all" like it's some unique personal insight that the rest of us don't have, like it's a little-known disease

this is the core of Pat's lolcowdom: the authority LARP

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
His follower Mike made him very upset
View attachment 211667
Piggy was NOT HAVING IT!
View attachment 211668
What a faggot. Fat too.

1000010484.jpg

Literally every study on the planet show the elderly are more susceptible to catching and dying from covid. It's not even debatable. His wet pig brain is completely broken.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Bill O'Reilly is saying that they told Biden today that he's OUT which is why his team made up the Covid excuse and he peaced out. He said they're gonna announce tomorrow that he's gone and it's also to make headlines on the same day Trump is supposed to give his speech at the RNC. Who knows if it's true but I hope it is so Ricky can squeal.

Joe Biden stumbling slowly up the stairs tonight onto Air Force One will be the last we see of him on this campaign trail.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Bill O'Reilly is saying that they told Biden today that he's OUT which is why his team made up the Covid excuse and he peaced out. He said they're gonna announce tomorrow that he's gone and it's also to make headlines on the same day Trump is supposed to give his speech at the RNC. Who knows if it's true but I hope it is so Ricky can squeal.
You know he's going to bang his fat little fists on the kitchen counter.

Joe Biden stumbling slowly up the stairs tonight onto Air Force One will be the last we see of him on this campaign trail.
SmartSelect_20240717-165647_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240717-224759_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240717-224942_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240717-224954_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240717-172045_X.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Career politicians spend their life trying to weasel their way to the top and dont want to give it up when they get there.
Well yeah, that’s always been the way but in 2024, when we’re supposed to be so progressive and enlightened and better informed than any era in history, somehow nobody has bothered to force either party to breed new, young, intelligent candidates. Instead relying on one geriatric to convince another demented geriatric to not run against another insane geriatric. It’s abject failure from top to bottom.

Well yeah, that’s always been the way but in 2024, when we’re supposed to be so progressive and enlightened and better informed than any era in history, somehow nobody has bothered to force either party to breed new, young, intelligent candidates. Instead relying on one geriatric to convince another demented geriatric to not run against another insane geriatric. It’s abject failure from top to bottom.

Go to Washington D.C. and see how many millennials and zoomers have too much power around there already. This is who writes Biden's words for him to barely be able to read and recite from teleprompters:

20240717_232502.jpg

J.D. Vance is early 30's (why?), so Trump is already thinking like you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Go to Washington D.C. and see how many millennials and zoomers have too much power around there already. This is who writes Biden's words for him to barely be able to read and recite from teleprompters:

View attachment 211747

Id love to see a photo of that group now. The moral must be so low and they have been working on minimal sleep for the last week trying to find the perfect spin for all these negatives that keep popping up.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.

View attachment 211747

The faggots behind the scenes using an old gramps as their puppet are part of the problem. I wonder how many of those people could make a real career as a politician. I’m guessing zero.

Vance is late 30’s but yeah I’m on board with him purely for the fact he’s a young man who has actually done something in politics and doesn’t seem entirely insane.