• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

Unironically thought Pelosi is the best person to advise Biden on this. Back in 2018 some journalist asked her about stepping down and it killed their relationship. She wouldn’t hear it. Then in 2022, i think, Pelosi stepped down from being speaker to give it to Jeffries. She may not be literally retired but she got the message to give the leadership to younger people, aka the exact thing Biden needs to do
If you don't think "Speaker Emerita" Pelosi (yes, they call her that) is pulling ALL the strings still, I got a bridge to sell you. Jeffries is a bigger puppet than Biden.

I just want this to happen so Pat can be wrong about the debate AND Biden stepping down.

Capture.PNG

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
If you don't think "Speaker Emerita" Pelosi (yes, they call her that) is pulling ALL the strings still, I got a bridge to sell you. Jeffries is a bigger puppet than Biden.
Obv she’s pulling the strings but i was just being general saying she did “step down” and give the position to someone younger, even if its “in name only”
I just want this to happen so Pat can be wrong about the debate AND Biden stepping down.

View attachment 211798
I genuinely wonder how he’ll react. Be a doomercrat and predict Biden dropping means they’ll now lose? A long eulogy about how gracious a person Biden is? Lashing out at who he feels are responsible (i.e, media, elected officials, voters) while absolving Biden of any repsonsibility?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I wonder if DNCheads are shocked the Obama / Biden “bromance” doesn’t and never did exist.

I for one am shocked an old white guy who spent 40 years longer than Obama did in government was resentful at being made his VP and thus ordered around.
Also Obama wouldn’t endorse Biden until he had the nomination. He couldn’t even commit to him until there was nobody else. Plus he said something along the lines of how Joe Biden will always find a way to fuck things up.

I wonder if DNCheads are shocked the Obama / Biden “bromance” doesn’t and never did exist.

I for one am shocked an old white guy who spent 40 years longer than Obama did in government was resentful at being made his VP and thus ordered around.
Presidents always pick a VP they aren't threatened by and know won't outshine them. Obama only picked Biden to appease the puppetmasters and elites. He hates Joe's guts.