• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

MonsterSteve

Age.
That constantly drunk, corrupt fossil also told Biden to shut up and give the phone to one of his handlers. 😂

View attachment 211745
Yea it's over. It's not IF but WHEN. Like I said, this week for sure. They need all of this cleared up by the DNC. The real question is how will Rick handle it? Remember, Rick said the debate performance wouldn't even be a blip on the radar but now it's leading to half the democratic party asking for him to step down. Could he have been more wrong? LOL. "I hate being right, it's a curse"

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I dont think Ive ever seen a political party lose momentum as fast as biden. Went from a semi close race to dead in the water in 7 days. Just going through the motions until Nov for trump.
IMG-6008.gif

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Yea it's over. It's not IF but WHEN. Like I said, this week for sure. They need all of this cleared up by the DNC. The real question is how will Rick handle it? Remember, Rick said the debate performance wouldn't even be a blip on the radar but now it's leading to half the democratic party asking for him to step down. Could he have been more wrong? LOL. "I hate being right, it's a curse"
He'll just post about how this was always the best move etc without bothering to delete his insane 2 week rants. He's probably one of the best I've ever seen at gaslighting as well as fat.

Looking it up is not the same as knowing it 😎

He often tells Stone and McCoy to make deals instead of leaving it up to the jury. Great character.

I mentioned that show before you did! 😉

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I mentioned that show before you did! 😉

If we can use older threads... 🤤

3 unemployed bums that are also retarded

Death camps? What a faggot
Nothing will ever makes sense to these people because they will never admit that maybe they're wrong. How could all these tech and EV people vote for Trump when he wants to kill their industry? How could any black/gay person vote for Trump when he wants them in death camps? I guess everyone is just that stupid except me.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Nothing will ever makes sense to these people because they will never admit that maybe they're wrong. How could all these tech and EV people vote for Trump when he wants to kill their industry? How could any black/gay person vote for Trump when he wants them in death camps? I guess everyone is just that stupid except me.
What does that have to do with Law & Order?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Career politicians spend their life trying to weasel their way to the top and dont want to give it up when they get there.
Unironically thought Pelosi is the best person to advise Biden on this. Back in 2018 some journalist asked her about stepping down and it killed their relationship. She wouldn’t hear it. Then in 2022, i think, Pelosi stepped down from being speaker to give it to Jeffries. She may not be literally retired but she got the message to give the leadership to younger people, aka the exact thing Biden needs to do