• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

How is Fatso handling this news?

SmartSelect_20240717-165647_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240717-165744_X.jpg

SmartSelect_20240717-165947_X.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
My autistic idea of it is that he knows he's safe in that moment, and is going to be rushed to an SUV while wearing dress socks which after shuffling on concrete to the car will rip a hole and be very uncomfortable to keep on.
Unless there's spare shoes in the SUV, in which case Trump definitely cared about looking shorter on one side of his body as he was being shoved and ducking into a SUV where everyone will see his real height despite never standing up straight as the shoe is off
That's true but I could also see Trump having lifts in his shoes to look even taller than he is and not wanting people to find his shoes with the lifts and get exposed lol.

Supposedly he did get pretty fucked up, not near death but worse than the WH played it. Idk i read about it while ago
I'm sure they downplayed it, but don't forget how bad the first COVID strain was. COVID in 2020 meant even a healthy person would be in bed for at least 2 weeks with basically the flu, and mortality was usually at the 2 week point because it would destroy your respiratory system. They gave Trump some kind of steroid treatment (by Regeneron) and he was back after like 2 days. I'm sure he was sick for a good 24 hours but hardly on death's door.