• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Well that seals the deal for Trump… Pig, comment?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
That's all it took for Harris to take back the lead
1721256638424.png

watch Pat-tier faggots try to spin this by pretending him "beating covid" in a couple days is a sign of great health and very impressive

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I hate to say it but Pat is ACTUALLY right about this one thing. Trump didn't want to look too short without his shoes which is fucking hilarious after 3 bullets just miss your head by less than an inch.
My autistic idea of it is that he knows he's safe in that moment, and is going to be rushed to an SUV while wearing dress socks which after shuffling on concrete to the car will rip a hole and be very uncomfortable to keep on.
Unless there's spare shoes in the SUV, in which case Trump definitely cared about looking shorter on one side of his body as he was being shoved and ducking into a SUV where everyone will see his real height despite never standing up straight as the shoe is off

It could also be an excuse to help run out the clock and keep him the nominee
The timing of him saying "If there were a medical condition I might step down" is suspicious, but I agree since tucking him away and hiding him in his basement is the best thing for his odds. If they were going to stage a medical excuse, COVID is so tame. Come up with "He has cancer" or something sympathetic.

My autistic idea of it is that he knows he's safe in that moment, and is going to be rushed to an SUV while wearing dress socks which after shuffling on concrete to the car will rip a hole and be very uncomfortable to keep on.
Unless there's spare shoes in the SUV, in which case Trump definitely cared about looking shorter on one side of his body as he was being shoved and ducking into a SUV where everyone will see his real height despite never standing up straight as the shoe is off
Maybe he remembers Hillary leaving behind a shoe back when she was chucked into a van like a side of beef?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Thank god he resigned! It only took him being found guilty of being a foreign agent, but he resigned!

Dude should have resigned when the FBI said they found literal gold bars in his house. And bundles of cash sewn into the liners of his suit.
And the local police let his wife get away with killing someone in a car accident. Guy has been crooked forever

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!