We made the Houston Press

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Swatting can be fatal. In 2017, a fight between two Call of Duty players resulted in a swatting that killed Andrew Finch in Wichita, Kansas, when police shot him exiting his house. The perpetrators were arrested and convicted of involuntary manslaughter, but the vast majority of swatters never face consequences for their contrived tips to law enforcement.

You guys gotta check out Web of Make Believe on Netflix. It's the most liberal shit ever, the Seth Rich episode particularly is given the Pizzagate "it didn't happen because we say so" treatment.

But the swatting episode and the Mewler episode are worth checking out. Two dudes were on the same money league COD team playing for $1.50. One guy blamed another, they fought, he passed the info to a famous swatter (a homeless guy who did his crimes in a public library), the swatter fought with the other guy, other guy gives swatter a random address, police show up to this random address and of course some retard cop starts blasting for no reason and kills some dude who was raising his dead sister's kids.

G

I don’t hate black people..only the fucking nigger culture that is actively preventing an entire minority group from growing up and actually contributing to society.

People like This author and pat are truly racist. Their white mans burden schtick, their condescension, their insistence on treating the coloreds like pets…it’s actually super offensive if you think about it. Let’s say someone close to me is a bit of a nog. I’d prefer 100 fat white trash idiots in old trucks calling them a nigger than 100 of these fat woke idiots treating them like a zoo exhibit
[MEDIA=gfycat]height=366;id=WarlikeLongKouprey;width=650[/MEDIA]

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
submitted without comment
1663948302607.png

G

really. because yesterday you were talking about how you couldn't take the subway due to mentally ill niggers
you are always telling me *not all men* because i'm so concerned with domestic violence and womens rights. and you say you hope i meet a good man who takes care of me one day
what if i were to tell you that not all mentally ill black people are a threat and you could meet one that doesn't randomly attack people
skunt

2ojamf.jpg

RobertMewler

really. because yesterday you were talking about how you couldn't take the subway due to mentally ill niggers
you are always telling me *not all men* because i'm so concerned with domestic violence and womens rights. and you say you hope i meet a good man who takes care of me one day
what if i were to tell you that not all mentally ill black people are a threat and you could meet one that doesn't randomly attack people
skunt
Never said I couldn't take the subway due to mentally ill niggers, child. I was referencing how the city has gone to shit and they've been attacking people with free reign (especially thanks to the recent bail laws) and that the subway is no longer safe in general so of course it's a better choice to take a cab.

Yes, it's true; Not all men. And I never said 'not all men' because of any concern you may have with domestic violence and womens' rights. I would say it in response to your generalizations that men are shit. It's unreasonable for you to be mad at men in general (and at women who love men) simply because you chose an unworthy guy and got knocked up by him and witnessed abuse in your community/cult.

And yes, I do hope you meet a good man who will take care of you one day.

Of course. I lived in NYC for years and have been around plenty of mentally ill black people who were actually really cool. However, putting yourself in a vulnerable position where you could become victimized by a mentally ill stranger (especially as a defenseless female) is irrational.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
weird that it's gone, the real journalists must've read it and told him to stop being a fucking incoherent retard about lolicon sites or some shit hahaha

re:KF
the site grew to be the training ground for attacks on people, mostly minorities.
this irks me to no end, "mostly minorities"? most of the people that exist are minorities! and on the ethnic spectrum whites are vastly overrepresented on KF because non-whites are more low-inhibition and don't put up with the LGBTP deviancy within their communities nearly as much. Literally name a big black KF lolcow? there isn't even one. But it must be about white supremacy btw

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Never said I couldn't take the subway due to mentally ill niggers, child. I was referencing how the city has gone to shit and they've been attacking people with free reign (especially thanks to the recent bail laws) and that the subway is no longer safe in general so of course it's a better choice to take a cab.

Yes, it's true; Not all men. And I never said 'not all men' because of any concern you may have with domestic violence and womens' rights. I would say it in response to your generalizations that men are shit. It's unreasonable for you to be mad at men in general (and at women who love men) simply because you chose an unworthy guy and got knocked up by him and witnessed abuse in your community/cult.

And yes, I do hope you meet a good man who will take care of you one day.

Of course. I lived in NYC for years and have been around plenty of mentally ill black people who were actually really cool. However, putting yourself in a vulnerable position where you could become victimized by a mentally ill stranger (especially as a defenseless female) is irrational.
shut up go darn some socks no one is going to attack you

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Right wing? It's odd this news article about them being kicked off the air for disrespecting a Church didn't mention their conservative values: