We made the Houston Press

They just do zero research, say whatever they want. All they had to do was make an account here, ask people some questions to understand what's really going on. It's not even a lack of nuance, it's a complete misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the website.
They didn’t even do that much research. Their breakdown of The Opie and Anthony Show as a just a right wing talk show is so simplistic it’s laughable. Plus, they don’t even go into what a despicable shit bag Fatty truly is.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I mean, I do hate niggers and kikes but I don't see why that should tarnish my genuine interest in outing pedophile faggots who want to rape kids.
I don’t hate black people..only the fucking nigger culture that is actively preventing an entire minority group from growing up and actually contributing to society.

People like This author and pat are truly racist. Their white mans burden schtick, their condescension, their insistence on treating the coloreds like pets…it’s actually super offensive if you think about it. Let’s say someone close to me is a bit of a nog. I’d prefer 100 fat white trash idiots in old trucks calling them a nigger than 100 of these fat woke idiots treating them like a zoo exhibit

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
you know it eats Pat alive when he gets a reporter interested but it turns out to be a nobody they/them freak

here's Jef's livejournal in which he admits he quickly realized the theater show he was on was an excuse to fuck children but he stayed for a while after, am I reading this right?
1663947058907.png

posting addresses and even a map, huh? does the Hosuton Press condone this KiwiFarms-esque behavior?

you know it eats Pat alive when he gets a reporter interested but it turns out to be a nobody they/them freak

here's Jef's livejournal in which he admits he quickly realized the theater show he was on was an excuse to fuck children but he stayed for a while after, am I reading this right?
View attachment 66809

posting addresses and even a map, huh? does the Hosuton Press condone this KiwiFarms-esque behavior?
Guy who is into photography and underage girls...hmmmm

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He looks like Michael J. Fox packed on 75 pounds to play an incel. I have never seen a hairline like that.

Also fuck this guy for teaching his daughter that the world has the right to look at her uncovered body. I mean it, CPS should take these kids away. They’d be better off living in cold, damp orphanages until they turn 18.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Bzzt. Wrong, child. I'm anti-kike and actually not racist at all. Dumb nigger (oxymoron, I know).
really. because yesterday you were talking about how you couldn't take the subway due to mentally ill niggers
you are always telling me *not all men* because i'm so concerned with domestic violence and womens rights. and you say you hope i meet a good man who takes care of me one day
what if i were to tell you that not all mentally ill black people are a threat and you could meet one that doesn't randomly attack people
skunt