We made the Houston Press

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Is it a cohencidence that tubby got swatted lastnight and this story came out 4:30 am today? fatso had to know when it was to posted.
lqFO1n7.png

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Is it a cohencidence that tubby got swatted lastnight and this story came out 4:30 am today? fatso had to know when it was to put out there
The funniest thing about his repeaTed swaTTings is that nobody cares, and the few who did no longer seem to.

Patrick is a fat fucking nobody, he's not a self mutilating faggot like that dude Keffals, he's white, he's unlikable even to his own constituents, and his lies are increasingly obvious and egregious. Look at the traction his latest "I got swatted AGAIN" tweets received. He's Cumia levels of irrelevant.

EraGodless

R

All about Fatty but here's our shoutout.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-23-at-21-52-09.png
Right-wing? Lol. There's a bunch of lefties and apolitical people in here that only seem far right because of the legit retardation and 🤡 🌎 antics on most social media platforms (clown world = kike world).

G

Jesus Christ dude, this place depresses me sometimes. How are there so many of these freaks? I don’t see them in public, so do they just congregate amongst themselves?
It’s this bubble they’ve ensconced themselves in where they can protect themselves. It’s depressing to know that their numbers are so large that this is a possibility. That’s why the SFWA and the admitted pedos within it along with Tomlinson must be brought to light and destroyed.