• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UP WITH AN OINK !!!!

G

I don't think he's ever broken 3xx ever
Twitter engineers in the server room right now:

1000007333.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
To add to this, The Ark came out in 2015, meaning he's been working this author angle for around a decade.

Simultaneously, Trump became president in 2016 and a whole gang of terminally-online liberals on Twitter started collecting paychecks from the DNC; the prospect of joining this group has undoubtedly been top-of-mind for Patrick for many, many years now.
Lol Pat and Ant really are two sides of a drunken coin. Both were on complete opposite sides of the perfect grift being set up for 2016 and completely failed at the opportunity.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Nah, that’s a myth from the 90s “heroin chic” thing, those people were coke heads.

Most heroin addicts I knew, myself included, actually got fat. You only lose weight when you get to the stage of a heroin addiction where you’re near death.
You musta been puttin' that shit on cheeseburgers (laugh/wheeze/cough/wheeze)