• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UP WITH AN OINK !!!!

G

He doesn’t have many people in his life. I guarantee everyone finds him insufferable and distanced themselves long ago. It’s just him, pig-wife and the Internet.
But I mean you think icky Nikkkis mom would hold some type of "delete the fucking Twitter account or you're cut off" conversation with him at the very least.

Or the swfa would have made that part of the deal when they threw around all that money for his legal stuff.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When it comes to spilling some tea (I had to use the other turn of phrase you just said beans) I would love nothing more than to hear his mother-in-law just get on here and rip him a new one.
The mother in law would be amazing but it clear she believes what her dumb daughter told her (which Pat told her and she believes is 100% true) unless Pat gets caught swatting himself I bet she will still take her daughters side of the story (THERES ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE STORY - MINE!!!) but someone that married into the family would be funny since you know they all think Pat is a annoying faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesn’t have many people in his life. I guarantee everyone finds him insufferable and distanced themselves long ago. It’s just him, pig-wife and the Internet.
His cries people are trying to kill his “family” when it’s just his dopey wife and a lizard. Nobody else wants anything to do with him - I’ve said it before but I bet he talks about twitter all day in real life which normal people can’t relate to and ignore him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The mother in law would be amazing but it clear she believes what her dumb daughter told her (which Pat told her and she believes is 100% true) unless Pat gets caught swatting himself I bet she will still take her daughters side of the story (THERES ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE STORY - MINE!!!) but someone that married into the family would be funny since you know they all think Pat is a annoying faggot.
I agree. She is forced to accept pat is full of shit only when the courts rule against him but he will never share the details. He would just blame the failed court system or his incompetent/useless lawyers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
But I mean you think icky Nikkkis mom would hold some type of "delete the fucking Twitter account or you're cut off" conversation with him at the very least.

Or the swfa would have made that part of the deal when they threw around all that money for his legal stuff.
He believes his calling in life is to tweet all day because in his mind he’s changing the world and saving democracy one tweet at a time and taking it away would let the Nazis win or something stupid.

He once said his following is so big Lambeau Field couldn’t hold the amount of people that are hanging on his every very important word. In his mind he’s got a sold out football field of people just eating up everything he has to say and crying and cheering in the right parts. Insane fatso.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
His insane social media addiction is so bad at this point it needs to be named after him.
Bzzzz, wrong.
edb57ae57524ac366f21efbe11e0e3bc.jpeg

G

He believes his calling in life is to tweet all day because in his mind he’s changing the world and saving democracy one tweet at a time and taking it away would let the Nazis win or something stupid.

He once said his following is so big Lambeau Field couldn’t hold the amount of people that are hanging on his every very important word. In his mind he’s got a sold out football field of people just eating up everything he has to say and crying and cheering in the right parts. Insane fatso.
That really is the takeaway is the last thing you said after all that. That dude really is delusional as fuck.

Or as I've been saying for years now... This is some kind of elaborate Andy Kaufman type performance art troll. That would be fucking incredible.

You remember how Joaquin Phoenix pretended to go crazy and become a rapper for a year because he was filming some weird documentary and wanted to prove he could stay in character for a year or some shit? Imagine if Patrick released a documentary movie where he just completely committed to the bit for like 5 years, kept dragging things into a court of law and ruining his life and reputation just to make a hilarious performance art movie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That really is the takeaway is the last thing you said after all that. That dude really is delusional as fuck.

Or as I've been saying for years now... This is some kind of elaborate Andy Kaufman type performance art troll. That would be fucking incredible.

You remember how Joaquin Phoenix pretended to go crazy and become a rapper for a year because he was filming some weird documentary and wanted to prove he could stay in character for a year or some shit? Imagine if Patrick released a documentary movie where he just completely committed to the bit for like 5 years, kept dragging things into a court of law and ruining his life and reputation just to make a hilarious performance art movie.
It seems far-fetched but if he was doing some crazy long form character he would be the greatest comic of all time. I know Sasha Baron Cohen was known for never breaking character - even when he got arrested while filming borat he would call his lawyer still as borat.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He brought back the classic "report for impersonation and block" this morning. And he retweeted Brianna Wu who is currently making even normie liberals mad.

View attachment 187690

You can usually trace these manic episodes back to something.

Damn that’s a classic. Really brings me back. Love when he plays the oldies.