• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UP WITH AN OINK !!!!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Crazy bastard is fully off the deep end at this point. These are insane numbers even for him.

KyleTomlinsonWasAVarsityAthlete.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm honestly surprised nobody in his life hasn't held a social media intervention with this dude yet
Because they don’t like him that much. Plus they know he will just ignore or child them if they even suggest it. They just let the piggy play with his twitter toy all day in hopes he doesn’t get himself in serious trouble. Oopsie Doodles!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
To loosely quote @CarolMaxheinie, "Patrick doesn't have friends -- if he did, then where the fuck are they?!?"
I know people here wanted Ade to come and spill the beans but I would much rather hear from Niki’s brother in law or someone from her family to tell us about the pig. You know her family hates him but she also seems like an asshole so they probably try not to bother with her much.

G

I know people here wanted Ade to come and spill the beans but I would much rather hear from Niki’s brother in law or someone from her family to tell us about the pig. You know her family hates him but she also seems like an asshole so they probably try not to bother with her much.
When it comes to spilling some tea (I had to use the other turn of phrase you just said beans) I would love nothing more than to hear his mother-in-law just get on here and rip him a new one.