Twitter is moving ahead with Elon's offer, boys. Another nail in the coffin for Patrick Sean Tomlinson :(

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
FBD1hbRVUAEezkj.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Unlike a certain rotund, one. I can admit to being wrong. I really thought he was just posturing, I'm genuinely surprised, i'd tell you if I weren't. It wouldn't be the first time Musk was manipulating the market. Twitter is a dying platform that was hemorrhaging users. Average session time on twitter is like 2-3 minutes, which is essentially 0 to advertisers. Morgan Stanley would not have backed the loan without a business plan, unlike what the Patsos of the world would have you believe. Is it really just reducing the free speech restrictions to influence future politics?
You, you were wrong and we, we were right!

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Porky hasn't tweeted in 4 hrs. He's probably been day drinking and letting the rage build. Be ready to hit that report button when he comes out in a full on sperg.
He's back tweeting and is rationalizing his follower count going down due to his followers quitting Twitter after musk buying it. He really is delusional, as well as not svelte

BudDickman

This is such a retard take. Musk isn't destroying value by buying Twitter. If he's buying something that isn't worth the money, then he's actually redistribution some of his own wealth to other people, who can make better use of it.

But even if he liquidated a bunch of stock and literally burned an enormous pile of cash, Musk still wouldn't be destroying value, because it's just money. He would be making himself sightly less rich, which is what these faggots want anyway, and he would also be reducing the money supply and slightly offsetting the inflation caused by the US Treasury printing money to give out PPP loans to worthless sacks of shit like Pat.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm trying to figure out how this affects him and his life right now.

How does this change anything about his life right this moment?

Maybe, just maybe, he'll start questioning why he poured so much of his soul into a corporate entity whose staff he constantly insulted.

Maybe he'll get off of Twitter and the Internet in general and start working out and eatin' better.

Or maybe he'll be a complete piggy hippo crit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
This is such a retard take. Musk isn't destroying value by buying Twitter. If he's buying something that isn't worth the money, then he's actually redistribution some of his own wealth to other people, who can make better use of it.

But even if he liquidated a bunch of stock and literally burned an enormous pile of cash, Musk still wouldn't be destroying value, because it's just money. He would be making himself sightly less rich, which is what these faggots want anyway, and he would also be reducing the money supply and slightly offsetting the inflation caused by the US Treasury printing money to give out PPP loans to worthless sacks of shit like Pat.
I’m honestly shocked he doesn’t own any shares of a platform he’s literally obsessed with. I was convinced it would be the only stock in his portfolio. Instead, he just used it like a dope, lol.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Unlike a certain rotund, one. I can admit to being wrong. I really thought he was just posturing, I'm genuinely surprised, i'd tell you if I weren't.
I'll own up to that, too.

I thought it was a pump-n-dump, as I see no value in twitter beyond being able to influence elections - and if he wanted to do that, why not just buy a newspaper like Bezos did?

Maybe there's some sort of deal with the leveraged buy out behind it where Musk takes little risk and much of the profit.... but I'm coming around to thinking that maybe he really does just want to own Twitter.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Tesla lobbied Beijing to silence critics online who were slandering their shit cars

Absolutely nothing will change except new corporate interests are in charge.

I do hope they do his idea of letting everyone becoming verified, though, the fat man will hate that. He pretends he wants it to prove it’s him, but he obviously just wants the elite status it gives him (in his mind)
There are so many old tweets of Pat boasting about his blue check. He genuinely thought it meant he was important and better than other people.