Twitter is moving ahead with Elon's offer, boys. Another nail in the coffin for Patrick Sean Tomlinson :(

Morgan Stanley when he hears Elon's plan to take over Twitter.

You Son of a Bitch, I'm In - Meming Wiki

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Would unironically hit it, because she looks like a classy old school dame.

Even though it would look like a light bulb going into a handful of cotton.
Lol, I ain't surprised you would tap that brotherman! 😂 Me too. You'd need lots of lube but it's still a go. She's definitely got that 'look'. you don't dress like that at that age unless you are still shagging. And you could nut into her all you want.
She is minted obviously so she really takes care of herself and I bet her body is in great shape. She's not gone like Madonna (when Madonna was in that 'Sex' period, you know Justify My Love etc and the Sex book, where she's naked loads and writes about licking pussy out, jesus madonna then in 92 was 👌 👌 👌 ) who is a now a fucking ghoul crossed with that mad surgeon from Escape from LA! Maye has the same kind of thing going on like Helen Mirren.

She also reminds me of Daphne Guinness (from the Guinness family) and I'd plough the fanny off her so...
2f019a2ab9c7ba20bf9fb0495557b999.jpg

And Maye.... Fuck yeah...so yet again Fatrick Elon OWNS you... Your ma ain't nothing to Elons!!! 😂
elon_1_1621092087880.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat has spent years shit talking elon on his prized platform. So elon buys his platform. Jesus Pats envy must be soul crushing right now.

Elon has impacted everything pat has dreamed about.

-Changed the car industry. Pat wishes his name would be associated with the history of the automobile.

-Changed the space indusrty. Pat has daydreamed about spaceship shit his whole life but he is stuck watching tv shows and making up stupid stories about space. Where Elon made a self landing rocket and made it somewhat affordable.

-Now Elon buys the whole fucking twitter platform that pat values the most. Pats bluff is now called. Does pat have the willpower to stand by his convictions and quit the platform cold turkey. Even after spending thousands of dollars to keep that account. Even after the years of fighting trolls and tweeting 100 times a day for years. Just walk away.

giphy.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His Instagram was just pictures of his twitter posts and photos of him looking fat and stupid. It’s all visual yet Pat will post pictures of his hot takes. People don’t go to Instagram to look at tweets. He doesn’t leave the house so his content will be selfies from the fart couch and pictures of his laptop at a bar. I’d love if he got desperate and tried Tik Tok.