Twitter is moving ahead with Elon's offer, boys. Another nail in the coffin for Patrick Sean Tomlinson :(

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I'm trying to figure out how this affects him and his life right now.

How does this change anything about his life right this moment?
He's got special friends - file-sharing buddies, if you like - at Twitter who give him back his account after he breaches Twitters Terms of Service.

I imagine those wobbly blue-hairs will go away now, and Pat will have no one to save him when he gets drunk and does it again.

...and once his Twitter is gone, he has nothing. No writing career, no half-hovel (thanks, Quasi), no mustang... just a telesales job selling insurance.

BudDickman

He's got special friends - file-sharing buddies, if you like - at Twitter who give him back his account after he breaches Twitters Terms of Service.

I imagine those wobbly blue-hairs will go away now, and Pat will have no one to save him when he gets drunk and does it again.

...and once his Twitter is gone, he has nothing. No writing career, no half-hovel (thanks, Quasi), no mustang... just a telesales job selling insurance.
Or worse, people get to call him a fat faggot with bitch tits without being banned.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
More people testing the waters

1650934586361.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It's so funny how mentally wrecked these people get when their safe space is threatened. Nigga, you don't get to police free speech.
I really hate that the media legitimized twitter as a valid news source. Its was meant for talking shit about the oscars and sports events live not used for debating really important issues in 280 characters and being super serious. Now people are so addicted that elon buying twitter ruined their entire day and are still whining about it. As someone that has never signed up to twitter it has been amazing to watch from the outside how many made it so important. They wont stop using it either. They will just keep complaining about it.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I really hate that the media legitimized twitter as a valid news source. Its was meant for talking shit about the oscars and sports events live not used for debating really important issues in 280 characters and being super serious. Now people are so addicted that elon buying twitter ruined their entire day and are still whining about it. As someone that has never signed up to twitter it has been amazing to watch from the outside how many made it so important. They wont stop using it either. They will just keep complaining about it.
I saw some dumb bitch replying to Dorsey saying she’ll never use the platform again but she’ll leave her account up in case people need to reference her tweets. These people are completely lost to the real world.

G

Prior to Patrick, I used a personal Twitter account to talk about live sports games and events or to crack off color jokes. Heck, I even scored some strange off Twitter. But it went really fucking gay in the last 5+ years.