Twitter is moving ahead with Elon's offer, boys. Another nail in the coffin for Patrick Sean Tomlinson :(

Imager

Performative Cruelty Enjoyer
This is bad for Pat, so yay!

But if you think Twitter is going to be some free speech bastion....

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 3.40.03 PM.png

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Nobody has threatened this stupid fat faggots' life. He's miserable and is tired of being handled L's, so he's desperate to get a win over something. Anything.

He thinks that everyone is dumber than he is, and will believe his outright lies, no matter how obvious they are. He's bewildered that anyone can view the "vandalism" video and see right through the ruse of a fat guy who didn't react to a security light, let alone disguise himself. He releases voicemails where he didn't even try to disguise his voice and mentions a fabricated personality, and expected people to believe it. He expected the judge to believe that he didn't egg BDA on, despite his texts being preserved. He's stupid, but believes that he's smarter than anyone else.

I imagine that we will see 1 or 2 of these "threats". They will be most likely created by him, Starship Faggot or some other SFWA faggot, but again, he's so brazenly stupid that he thinks that the FBI will just take his word for it and shut this place down without looking into it.

G

Nobody has threatened this stupid fat faggots' life. He's miserable and is tired of being handled L's, so he's desperate to get a win over something. Anything.

He thinks that everyone is dumber than he is, and will believe his outright lies, no matter how obvious they are. He's bewildered that anyone can view the "vandalism" video and see right through the ruse of a fat guy who didn't react to a security light, let alone disguise himself. He releases voicemails where he didn't even try to disguise his voice and mentions a fabricated personality, and expected people to believe it. He expected the judge to believe that he didn't egg BDA on, despite his texts being preserved. He's stupid, but believes that he's smarter than anyone else.

I imagine that we will see 1 or 2 of these "threats". They will be most likely created by him, Starship Faggot or some other SFWA faggot, but again, he's so brazenly stupid that he thinks that the FBI will just take his word for it and shut this place down without looking into it.
I would love to just text him with my real number and name and go "geez Pat don't make a federal case out of- oh wait"

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
This is bad for Pat, so yay!

But if you think Twitter is going to be some free speech bastion....

View attachment 37505
He's heavily invested in China too, so expect him to suck on their tiny dicks pretty hard. They just locked his Shanghai Tesla factory down for three solid weeks, and not a peep out of ol Covid Skeptic Elon.

If I was a gambling man, I'd say China's where much of the money to buy Twitter is coming from.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He's heavily invested in China too, so expect him to suck on their tiny dicks pretty hard. They just locked his Shanghai Tesla factory down for three solid weeks, and not a peep out of ol Covid Skeptic Elon.

If I was a gambling man, I'd say China's where much of the money to buy Twitter is coming from.

Tesla lobbied Beijing to silence critics online who were slandering their shit cars

Absolutely nothing will change except new corporate interests are in charge.

I do hope they do his idea of letting everyone becoming verified, though, the fat man will hate that. He pretends he wants it to prove it’s him, but he obviously just wants the elite status it gives him (in his mind)

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
1650917631632.png

Poor people don't exist as a prop so you can admonish the rich people you don't like. Youre a fat Judas telling Jesus and his whore not to clean his feet with fine perfume for his burial because of "humanity". Jealous piggy

Like Jesus said there will always be poor people, ALWAYS, and you can help the poor any time you like fatso. Start by getting yourself a job.

Last edited: