TROUBLE IN COMPOUND EAST

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He means that he won't sell each pedal individually. You have to buy all those effects or none.
I know what he means. I’m saying I’d buy it and then break them out individually and ship them back. He’s saying he won’t sell them that way but presumably whoever buys them can do what they want with them upon receipt.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Joe is essentially pulling a Pat on his daughter. Sounds like he’s going to be gone for months at a time during the stage of life where it’s most damaging for a girl to have her father walk out on her. How much of a POS do you have to be to abandon your only child so you can act out your rockstar fantasies with bottom of the barrel gigs? I hope they shitcan him just so Layla doesn’t have to experience her father ditching her for the open sea.
Oh come on, she may actually get to school on time for a few weeks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I know what he means. I’m saying I’d buy it and then break them out individually and ship them back. He’s saying he won’t sell them that way but presumably whoever buys them can do what they want with them upon receipt.
I thought you were going to smash them and mail it back. I like my bit idea better.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
They're all so godawful I'm tempted to buy a couple myself.
There’s nothing I covet as much as the three-font Port Jeff Moose Lodge “Concerts!” sticker. I’ve never put stickers on my vehicles’ bumpers or windows but I’d proudly display that affiliation front and back. Bet nobody would DARE fuck with me once they peeped that I’m “connected.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Joe is essentially pulling a Pat on his daughter. Sounds like he’s going to be gone for months at a time during the stage of life where it’s most damaging for a girl to have her father walk out on her. How much of a POS do you have to be to abandon your only child so you can act out your rockstar fantasies with bottom of the barrel gigs? I hope they shitcan him just so Layla doesn’t have to experience her father ditching her for the open sea.
Look at how pat turned out when his father decided to devote all his time to semen

lowend73

never caught lackin
I’m tempted to buy it, break it up, then return it to him that way. Sixteen, don’t know dick about guitars, but sounds fun to me.
The weird thing about pedals, they can run the gamut from totally shit (pretty much every compression pedal in existence.) to thousands of dollars.

Like the picture McGowan posted, everyone sees what their favorite artist plays, and copies that. The only thing they don't understand, is that the pedal will not make you a better player.

Im half a fag, and spend alot of time on Talkbass.com. Go check out the pedal section.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Sigh, are you familiar with Bill Burr?
Yeah.
He was a regular on the show 15 years ago.
What does that have to do with knock off guitars?
I know what he means. I’m saying I’d buy it and then break them out individually and ship them back. He’s saying he won’t sell them that way but presumably whoever buys them can do what they want with them upon receip

You flash $ in front of him, its a sale