TROUBLE IN COMPOUND EAST

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
"A true bluesman"

If anyone has played a run of the mill open mic, every guitarist that walks in falls in that same mindset as Joe.

Was said earlier, a Clapton/God Like attitude. These guys take extended solos in 3 different chords. The dude with a gigantic pedalboard with every effect under the sun (well, at least what their idols played). Nice 12 bar blues stupid

Im getting off track, you reap what you sow Joe
Nigga thinks he is Kevin Shields. My bloody valentine yumor.
kevinshields2008.jpeg

lowend73

never caught lackin
Not sure what you are implying. This thread is about Joe Cumia where the fuck would this belong? Maybe they should make a faggot containment board next to the retard one for you to post there.
I mean, a couple folks seemed to know what I was saying ?

Faggot Containment Board? Don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on me

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Third, the arrogance with his pedal board listings is enraging to me. As one who dabbles in guitars and has a LOT of effect pedals (yes and loopers and DigiTech products). Just sell your shit. Don't makes people buy 8 pedals when they want one because you feel like you 'curated' (have not doubt this is how he feels about it) a perfect Stevie Ray Vaughn or Brian Setzer setup. Seriously, one of the great things about guitar is being able to tinker, make shit up, find the new sound you love ...... Oh no ..... Joey boy did all the work so you don't have to.
I’m tempted to buy it, break it up, then return it to him that way. Sixteen, don’t know dick about guitars, but sounds fun to me.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Joe is essentially pulling a Pat on his daughter. Sounds like he’s going to be gone for months at a time during the stage of life where it’s most damaging for a girl to have her father walk out on her. How much of a POS do you have to be to abandon your only child so you can act out your rockstar fantasies with bottom of the barrel gigs? I hope they shitcan him just so Layla doesn’t have to experience her father ditching her for the open sea.