Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I hope he falls off the boat.
Future photo of Joe:
08447C05-BF6F-4673-A435-FA3320166598.jpeg

JebJoh

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
LOL as if "moving on to acoustic sets on cruise ships" was a deliberate career choice, and not his only option. It's gonna be hilarious when it dawns on him that he's just "the help" on that ship, and not some valued star attraction.
What are the odds he accosts someone for wearing some kind of political apparel he doesn’t care for or making anti trump comments? Or shit talks them on social media and it comes back to them?

I’m predicting being fired for shit talking some guest on social media (complete with pictures) and then a guest spot on child pound media saying he got fired for his conservative values.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
What are the odds he accosts someone for wearing some kind of political apparel he doesn’t care for or making anti trump comments? Or shit talks them on social media and it comes back to them?

I’m predicting being fired for shit talking some guest on social media (complete with pictures) and then a guest spot on child pound media saying he got fired for his conservative values.
He will shit talk them but never approach them. The Cumias cannot confront anyone including their own sexuality.

does he not understand he is one "ooh ooh ohh aah aah aah" email being forwarded to the cruise company away from being back at the moose lodge?
I believe Joe burned his Moose Lodge bridges, and is not welcome there anymore. Before his last scheduled Moose Lodge gig, he was slashing ticket prices and begging people to go. My working theory is that Joe was renting the Moose hall, and needed to move a certain number of tickets in order to turn a profit. He failed to sell enough tickets, which meant he'd be losing money on the deal, so he cancelled it, and tried to get his money back for the rental. The Moose lodge grew tired of Joe's bullshit, and told him to go book his future gigs elsewhere. This could explain why he's playing at produce stands and taking jobs on cruise ships. No one wants "Solo Joe" and the headaches (and lack of paying customers) he brings to the table.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I believe Joe burned his Moose Lodge bridges, and is not welcome there anymore. Before his last scheduled Moose Lodge gig, he was slashing ticket prices and begging people to go. My working theory is that Joe was renting the Moose hall, and needed to move a certain number of tickets in order to turn a profit. He failed to sell enough tickets, which meant he'd be losing money on the deal, so he cancelled it, and tried to get his money back for the rental. The Moose lodge grew tired of Joe's bullshit, and told him to go book his future gigs elsewhere. This could explain why he's playing at produce stands and taking jobs on cruise ships. No one wants "Solo Joe" and the headaches (and lack of paying customers) he brings to the table.

What happened to Not U2 and The Journey shit? I mean there's TONS of cover bands that tour and do pretty well, seems like it wouldn't be tough for him to get into another one. SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP

G

This sounds like a very Brother Joe thing so I’m going to take it as 100% fact.

What happened to Not U2 and The Journey shit? I mean there's TONS of cover bands that tour and do pretty well, seems like it wouldn't be tough for him to get into another one. SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP
IMO there's a very simple explanation for this. No one likes Joe. They hate him personally, and they hate playing with him too. Not only is he not in an actual band, but he doesn't even have a regular group of pals to jam with, as no one can stand his obnoxious showboating and rock star attitude. So he's pretending "Solo Joe" was a conscious decision he made, as opposed to his only option. His most recent gig with an actual band was when he was a SUBSTITUTE guitar player in a Neil Diamond cover band, which was most likely total desperation on their part.

This sounds like a very Brother Joe thing so I’m going to take it as 100% fact.
I can't prove it, of course. But those fraternal halls don't "book" acts, they merely rent the hall, and make a little more money via guests drinking at the lodge bar. So Joe agrees to rent the hall for $200. He needs to sell at least ten $20 tickets to break even. Anything beyond that is profit for him.

So when he was slashing prices before his most recent Moose gig, it meant he hadn't even reached that break even point. The day of the show rolls around, and Joe has sold six tickets, and still needs to pay for the hall. Not having the $80 he needs to cover the hall, he attempts to back out of the gig. The Moose guy says fuck you, pay us, or take Solo Joe and shove it up your ass. Bridge burned. Joe goes home, rants about "the state of live music" on social media, and begins groveling for whatever "gigs" he can find, which is how he ended up playing a fruit stand and working on some slipshod cruise ship.

Joe is going to board that cruise ship like he's Clapton, expecting to be treated like a celebrity. But he'll soon discover that he's the help, no different than the waiters, blackjack dealers, or towel boys. He'll be far from home, way out of his comfort zone, and all alone. It won't end well.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
IMO there's a very simple explanation for this. No one likes Joe. They hate him personally, and they hate playing with him too. Not only is he not in an actual band, but he doesn't even have a regular group of pals to jam with, as no one can stand his obnoxious showboating and rock star attitude. So he's pretending "Solo Joe" was a conscious decision he made, as opposed to his only option. His most recent gig with an actual band was when he was a SUBSTITUTE guitar player in a Neil Diamond cover band, which was most likely total desperation on their part.

I can't prove it, of course. But those fraternal halls don't "book" acts, they merely rent the hall, and make a little more money via guests drinking at the lodge bar. So Joe agrees to rent the hall for $200. He needs to sell at least ten $20 tickets to break even. Anything beyond that is profit for him.

So when he was slashing prices before his most recent Moose gig, it meant he hadn't even reached that break even point. The day of the show rolls around, and Joe has sold six tickets, and still needs to pay for the hall. Not having the $80 he needs to cover the hall, he attempts to back out of the gig. The Moose guy says fuck you, pay us, or take Solo Joe and shove it up your ass. Bridge burned. Joe goes home, rants about "the state of live music" on social media, and begins groveling for whatever "gigs" he can find, which is how he ended up playing a fruit stand and working on some slipshod cruise ship.

Joe is going to board that cruise ship like he's Clapton, expecting to be treated like a celebrity. But he'll soon discover that he's the help, no different than the waiters, blackjack dealers, or towel boys. He'll be far from home, way out of his comfort zone, and all alone. It won't end well.

Man, House of The Rising Sun was playing in my head reading this. You'd think after fucking up his main gigs by being a douche, he could at least just be a quiet fill in guy for the many coverbands in existence that are constantly looking for dudes.

lowend73

never caught lackin
View attachment 128754
Just missing the emojis and hashtags. COMPD
"A true bluesman"

If anyone has played a run of the mill open mic, every guitarist that walks in falls in that same mindset as Joe.

Was said earlier, a Clapton/God Like attitude. These guys take extended solos in 3 different chords. The dude with a gigantic pedalboard with every effect under the sun (well, at least what their idols played). Nice 12 bar blues stupid

Im getting off track, you reap what you sow Joe

Last edited: