TROUBLE IN COMPOUND EAST

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
F04C94F5-B98B-43E1-979B-60945C9AE4B2.jpeg

BROTHER JOE ENTERTAINMENT: WE PASS THE SAVINGS ONTO YOU!

F4105711-9241-4431-91A4-64679A529DA4.jpeg

ONLY THE FINEST CHINESE GUITARS!!! LOW PRICES NOW!!!!

1514F63F-9FF7-45E1-8A8B-40FF0821917F.jpeg

A82094B6-7EC7-445D-B991-F0C55712D79F.jpeg

$10: COMPD

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Are Chinese guitars even that expensive? How’s learning guitar going for ya?
China made guitars are getting pretty pricey lately, but a huge bulk of guitars are made in China for all the major companies. Tbh the quality control is as good or as bad as the company demands. Some chinese made guitars are real dogs while others are as good or better than a made in mexico fender or equivalent. I think Joe was getting some shady Ali Express guitar, usually its a big guitar factory doing a little custom work on the side. I had a copy of the Brian Jones Vox teardrop guitar made that way, any color you wanted and with any logo on the headstock

G

China made guitars are getting pretty pricey lately, but a huge bulk of guitars are made in China for all the major companies. Tbh the quality control is as good or as bad as the company demands. Some chinese made guitars are real dogs while others are as good or better than a made in mexico fender or equivalent. I think Joe was getting some shady Ali Express guitar, usually its a big guitar factory doing a little custom work on the side. I had a copy of the Brian Jones Vox teardrop guitar made that way, any color you wanted and with any logo on the headstock
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the cheaper acoustic guitars just aren't set up properly at the factory - if you put a minimum of time and effort into adjusting the action and swapping out the saddle bridge for something that's not 1/8 inch higher than it needs to be they're pretty comparable to a mid-range. I get the impression that they just spend an extra hour on the mid-range guitars and hike the price by a few hundred.