This queer was just ranting about how great a QB Kapernigger was

G

He got figured out. It happens. Athletic talent alone will only carry you so far. I cite 2013 Peyton Manning as proof. Guy was a physical wreck at 37 and had the best season of all time.

Kaepernick did one great thing, though. Refused to take a pay cut to come to Denver. It resulted in some terrible football, but that got that cornball Wilson on the Broncos. I'm a faggot Broncos fan, I don't give a care.

It's really not hard to tell he sucked at the position.
He would stare down the hot route and if it wasn't there he would tuck and run. When you're that athletic and nobody knows who the fuck you are, you can get away with it for a while. And he did. But once he played a full season on film, a high school coordinator could've figured out a way to stop him. He's like, alarmingly bad at reading defenses, AND he's too stupid to learn a professional offense. Bad combo

G

It's really not hard to tell he sucked at the position.
He would stare down the hot route and if it wasn't there he would tuck and run. When you're that athletic and nobody knows who the fuck you are, you can get away with it for a while. And he did. But once he played a full season on film, a high school coordinator could've figured out a way to stop him. He's like, alarmingly bad at reading defenses, AND he's too stupid to learn a professional offense. Bad combo
Dude no one is here saying he’s good. He’s just better than Tim Tebow, which is literally the lowest bar ever, and he’s probably better than at least a few no name 3rd stringers in the league (or was when he last played, not now after 6 years off).

G

Dude no one is here saying he’s good. He’s just better than Tim Tebow, which is literally the lowest bar ever, and he’s probably better than at least a few no name 3rd stringers in the league (or was when he last played, not now after 6 years off).
He's more athletic than Tebow, and has a stronger, more accurate arm. I'll allow for that.
Tebow was a big uncoordinated lummox. He had the ugliest release of anyone I've ever seen. He threw lefty and it looked like he was intentionally throwing with the wrong arm.

But he could at least read a defense. He just couldn't get the ball where he needed it to go.

Kap was very athletic and could throw. But again, he was befuddled by a simple cover 3. A literal high school defense was too complex for him, so he had to run. You could put a lot of WRs at QB and they'd do just as well as he did until someone figured him out. That's not being a QB, that's just being a fast guy pretending he's a QB.

G

He's more athletic than Tebow, and has a stronger, more accurate arm. I'll allow for that.
Tebow was a big uncoordinated lummox. He had the ugliest release of anyone I've ever seen. He threw lefty and it looked like he was intentionally throwing with the wrong arm.

But he could at least read a defense. He just couldn't get the ball where he needed it to go.

Kap was very athletic and could throw. But again, he was befuddled by a simple cover 3. A literal high school defense was too complex for him, so he had to run. You could put a lot of WRs at QB and they'd do just as well as he did until someone figured him out. That's not being a QB, that's just being a fast guy pretending he's a QB.
That’s a lot of words to say he’s a dumb nigger and yes I agree. He’s still better than Tebow, just like every other QB who has ever been drafted. It’s unfathomable that anyone would give McDaniels another job in the NFL after taking him in the first round.

G

That’s a lot of words to say he’s a dumb nigger and yes I agree. He’s still better than Tebow, just like every other QB who has ever been drafted. It’s unfathomable that anyone would give McDaniels another job in the NFL after taking him in the first round.
It's a classic Raiders double dip. McDaniels will tank the franchise and Davante Adams' career will die.

G

I am giving Tebow a little more credit than he deserves, he kinda couldn't read defenses either. He consistently made very poor decisions throwing into double coverage. The pro game just moved too fast for his brain.

But at least he can read English. I don't think Kaepernigger can do that.

G

I am giving Tebow a little more credit than he deserves, he kinda couldn't read defenses either. He consistently made very poor decisions throwing into double coverage. The pro game just moved too fast for his brain.

But at least he can read English. I don't think Kaepernigger can do that.
Kaepernick could move the ball down the field much better that Tebow. I don’t care how he did it, that’s the QB’s job and he was better. But yes, you’re right and he was a gimmick that got figured out and he turned out not to be very good. But still better than Tebow.

It doesn’t matter how good you can read defense if you’re a lead-footed faggot who throws like a girl.

G

I beg your pardon, but we prefer the porch monkeys run with the ball, not throw it.

rofl
Screenshot_20220724-224706_DuckDuckGo.jpg

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
I like soccer too. I just wish they’d fix the diving.
The problem is that it's considered intelligent play in a lot of countries, but it's apparently racist to say that players from one country do it more than another (a UEFA exec got fired for saying it). Jose Mourinho got asked about his players diving when he was at Chelsea and said that back home in Portugal they'd be congratulated.

Scotland's PL isn't exactly the best but the one good part of it is that people who try that get a 2 foot tackle that's actually worth crying over the next time they get the ball. Diving is generally a mainland Europe thing, it used to be frowned upon in the EPL but as the money grew, more foreign players came in and it just became part of the game. We waited decades for VAR after every other sport had introduced something like it and they don't bother using it to tackle this issue. Tells you all you need to know about how much they care

G

The problem is that it's considered intelligent play in a lot of countries, but it's apparently racist to say that players from one country do it more than another (a UEFA exec got fired for saying it). Jose Mourinho got asked about his players diving when he was at Chelsea and said that back home in Portugal they'd be congratulated.

Scotland's PL isn't exactly the best but the one good part of it is that people who try that get a 2 foot tackle that's actually worth crying over the next time they get the ball. Diving is generally a mainland Europe thing, it used to be frowned upon in the EPL but as the money grew, more foreign players came in and it just became part of the game. We waited decades for VAR after every other sport had introduced something like it and they don't bother using it to tackle this issue. Tells you all you need to know about how much they care
Right, so fix it. Give the yellow card like you’re supposed to. If necessary add an extra official who just watches replays all day and gives cards for diving. It’s fucking up the game.