This queer was just ranting about how great a QB Kapernigger was

G

I'm sorry. I don't like fighting Brothermen.
But you, sir, are mistaken.

He SUCKED. WORSE than Tebow.
He couldn't read a defense to save his life.
He couldn't work read-routes to save his mother's life.

This is all obvious if you remember that the best school that recruited him was NEVADA.

Okay, so he had a good rookie season. So did Tebow, so did a lot of shitty gimmick players.
Kapernigger was a one-read bum who could run from his high school days. He STINKS.

I'm sorry to pull a Boomia here, but that kid STUNK. There is no "but what if."
He STUNK.

Go pretend to be an advocate, you make more money doing that. At least then I wouldn't begrudge you for being a fraud.
Tebow didn’t have a good season what are you taking about

G

I think that's a little unfair. Kapernick could throw it way better than Tebow. I think both got fucked but differently.

For all his faults, wherever Tebow played he won. I just believe if you win, you should get a chance until you lose. Fuck the stats and mechanics.

Kapernicks last year as a starter his team went 1-15, but he had no help. I saw a game that year in Miami where he did everything he could and came up just short and I left thinking he had some real heart. He caused all his own problems though.
We can debate their mechanics and field awareness. Fair.
But at the end of the day, Tebow and Kap both had similar career trajectories, so I don't think anyone can cry racism. They both interestingly enough lost their locker rooms, Tebow because he was a white devil obsessed with Christ, and Kap because he was a mid-tier college QB with no cred acting like a superstar/Black Panther executive.

I just wonder... what's funnier? Tebow alienating his black locker room being a straight-edge white tool, or Kap alienating his black locker room being a white race advocate?

G

That was in his 2nd year FACKFACE. When he beat the Steelers, which is my favorite non-Ravens game ever.

And he was shit that year. 11 starts, 12TD, 46% completion percentage, 38 QBR
Yeah, he sucked.
What's your point?

Or are you just arguing to argue like Pat?

G

We can debate their mechanics and field awareness. Fair.
But at the end of the day, Tebow and Kap both had similar career trajectories, so I don't think anyone can cry racism. They both interestingly enough lost their locker rooms, Tebow because he was a white devil obsessed with Christ, and Kap because he was a mid-tier college QB with no cred acting like a superstar/Black Panther executive.

I just wonder... what funnier? Tebow alienating his black locker room being a straight-edge white tool, or Kap alienating his black locker room being a white race advocate?
What really happened with Kapernick was he got some Muslim girlfriend who was all about this shit and fucked with my head.

It amazes me how people with millions and the world by the balls still get ruined by women

G

You’re a legit brotherman Paul but this is the most retarded take anyone has ever had. Kaepernick sucks but he was 3x better than Tebow ever was in every way.

G

What really happened with Kapernick was he got some Muslim girlfriend who was all about this shit and fucked with my head.

It amazes me how people with millions and the world by the balls still get ruined by women
Oh yeah, that's public knowledge.
He was smitten with a BLM girl or something and fell hook, line, and sinker.

At the end of the day, I say, GOOD FOR HIM.

This is America and you should take your money, whether it's by playing QB or being a fake ally.
But don't tell me I'm racist because I know you're full of it...or I'll post about ya on my online forum.

G

He probably should be. He’s better than some 2nd and most 3rd string guys out there if he would have kept playing but I agree after 5-6 years away it’s impossible.
You're not getting it

He can't read defenses.

He's worse at reading defenses than Jalen Hurts, and Jalen Hurts lost his job at Bama to Tua, another guy who can't read defenses.

I can't believe either of ^those guys are still in the NFL, and I'm a fucking full bore Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, Roll Tide Gump.

As bad as they are, they're better than Kap. I mean this. I watch film. I'm a loser. I Fatpost and watch football film. I know this.
Kap stinks. Can't learn an offense, can't read a defense. He's athletic as fuck, but he stinks.
He's REALLY BAD A PLAYING QUARTERBACK