This queer was just ranting about how great a QB Kapernigger was

G

To a fat girl.

IMG_20220814_183232832_HDR.jpg

Kapernick was a pretty good college QB who had a few moments in the NFL, but he was never going to amount to much more than a mid-tier, acceptable QB option, at best, someone you keep around until you replace him with someone better.

G

When I turned around in my stool to take this, this Irish woman next to me asked, "Should I smile?"
And I said, "No need, ma'am, this has nothing to do with you."
And she replied, "Good. I can't listen to that child speak anymore."

Mind you, this wasn't a Boston-Irish woman, this was a woman from Ireland. She thought this guy was a twink without even possessing a basic knowledge of the sport he was talking about.
Hallelujah. Mel is good.

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
Ugh OK.

He's above average. Not close to all time great (unless QB was just abouut rushing in which case yeah he's elite) but serviceable in most situations. Too big to shut out the league and not cause a stink but not big enough to have the kind of sway to hold the league to ransom.
Kapernick was a pretty good college QB who had a few moments in the NFL, but he was never going to amount to much more than a mid-tier, acceptable QB option, at best, someone you keep around until you replace him with someone better.
He should have a job somewhere based on what he can do though, the big issue was the idiot owners made no effort to hide the fact they were blackballing him which pissed people off. He did himself no favors acting like a bitch at every subsequent tryout he got.

G

Ugh OK.

He's above average. Not close to all time great (unless QB was just abouut rushing in which case yeah he's elite) but serviceable in most situations. Too big to shut out the league and not cause a stink but not big enough to have the kind of sway to hold the league to ransom.

He should have a job somewhere based on what he can do though, the big issue was the idiot owners made no effort to hide the fact they were blackballing him which pissed people off. He did himself no favors acting like a bitch at every subsequent tryout he got.
I'm sorry. I don't like fighting Brothermen.
But you, sir, are mistaken.

He SUCKED. WORSE than Tebow.
He couldn't read a defense to save his life.
He couldn't work read-routes to save his mother's life.

This is all obvious if you remember that the best school that recruited him was NEVADA.

Okay, so he had a good rookie season. So did Tebow, so did a lot of shitty gimmick players.
Kapernigger was a one-read bum who could run from his high school days. He STINKS.

I'm sorry to pull a Boomia here, but that kid STUNK. There is no "but what if."
He STUNK.

Go pretend to be an advocate, you make more money doing that. At least then I wouldn't begrudge you for being a fraud.

G

He was one of those “good until coaches figured him out” players because of his mobility. Issue being that the kneeling seemed to start when his career started to hit the shitter IIRC, and then he goes and makes more money with Nike than he ever would have in the NFL. I dont know its a tough one man.

The best was when they put him in the madden game last year and put is overall rating higher than half the leagues QBs despite him not playing for 6 or whatever years

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Same thing happened to Ray Rice after he KOd that bitch. He was a 26 year old workhorse but never saw the light of day again. And the only reason he got motherfucked was that it was caught on camera. Been plenty of players with DV incidents since, and none were blackballed like him.
Not to be terribly sympathetic for him but the arbitrary nature of it all is so unfair. If I watched multiple people after me do the same thing, and continue playing after I lost my dream, it would be hard not to be bitter as all hell.

G

Same thing happened to Ray Rice after he KOd that bitch. He was a 26 year old workhorse but never saw the light of day again. And the only reason he got motherfucked was that it was caught on camera. Been plenty of players with DV incidents since, and none were blackballed like him.
Not to be terribly sympathetic for him but the arbitrary nature of it all is so unfair. If I watched multiple people after me do the same thing, and continue playing after I lost my dream, it would be hard not to be bitter as all hell.
Wtf are you talking about??

Ray Rice was a legit player. He carried the fucking ball.

If you THINK that Kapernigger was going to be an effective QB after his rookie year, once everyone had film on him, you just don't know football. At all, dude.

That's the problem with drafting guys out of Shitdick U.... nobody has film on them, so when they produce for a few weeks the media makes it sound like they're invincible. This guy was a more athletic Tim Tebow. If you disagree, you're a fairweather dummy NFL flunkie.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Wtf are you talking about??

Ray Rice was a legit player. He carried the fucking ball.

If you THINK that Kapernigger was going to be an effective QB after his rookie year, once everyone had film on him, you just don't know football. At all, dude.

That's the problem with drafting guys out of Shitdick U.... nobody has film on them, so when they produce for a few weeks the media makes it sound like they're invincible. This guy was a more athletic Tim Tebow. If you disagree, you're a fairweather dummy NFL flunkie.
If Kaep didnt do what he did, he wouldve had a job somewhere. Some awful team like the Jets wouldve thrown him a bone, and then he wouldve kicked around as a backup, thats all Im saying. He fucked himself out of years of being in the NFL, and thats a fact

G

If Kaep didnt do what he did, he wouldve had a job somewhere. Some awful team like the Jets wouldve thrown him a bone, and then he wouldve kicked around as a backup, thats all Im saying. He fucked himself out of years of being in the NFL, and thats a fact

Then why doesn't Tebow have a job?

They are the same QB, except Kap could run faster (granted his field IQ was less than half of Tebow's.)

Why isn't Tebow in the NFL? He took his shitty team to the playoffs.

I'll tell you: It's because they STINK.

They can't read college defenses, NEVER MIND PRO DEFENSES, and once opposing teams had film on them, they were DONE.

G

They are the same QB, except Kap could run faster (granted his field IQ was less than half of Tebow's.)

They can't read college defenses, NEVER MIND PRO DEFENSES, and once opposing teams had film on them, they were DONE.
I think that's a little unfair. Kapernick could throw it way better than Tebow. I think both got fucked but differently.

For all his faults, wherever Tebow played he won. I just believe if you win, you should get a chance until you lose. Fuck the stats and mechanics.

Kapernicks last year as a starter his team went 1-15, but he had no help. I saw a game that year in Miami where he did everything he could and came up just short and I left thinking he had some real heart. He caused all his own problems though.

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good

There's a huge difference. Kaep has legit playoff rushing records and a career passer rating of above 90 which is above average. Tebow was marked as an average QB at best and was rushed to a starter role because Jesus loved him so much before being found out.

Go pretend to be an advocate, you make more money doing that. At least then I wouldn't begrudge you for being a fraud.
Well someone's just talked themselves off the employee of the month shortlist. It's a good thing we have to keep it terrestrial up here or boy would you be sorry

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock

He wasnt nearly as bad as Tim Tebow. Stop making me defend this faggot