This is not a metric any weightlifter uses you fat poser

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
I hope someone “accidentally” drops a 45 lb plate onto his temple
87FD5857-099D-4D96-98B9-AE5B83C88623.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is really stretching that he’s “working out” to sit and add it up (and I’m sure add a couple hundred pounds) just to convince himself he’s actually doing something in the gym and not wasting his time. He’s never even had a runners high which means he slowed down / started walking when he had the slightest challenge.

I joked that his “I bench 250” lie must be because he bench’s 50 pounds 5 times but that might actually be what he does.

This is really stretching that he’s “working out” to sit and add it up (and I’m sure add a couple hundred pounds) just to convince himself he’s actually doing something in the gym and not wasting his time. He’s never even had a runners high which means he slowed down / started walking when he had the slightest challenge.

I joked that his “I bench 250” lie must be because he bench’s 50 pounds 5 times but that might actually be what he does.
"Wrong as always, child. I weigh 250 lbs, so lowering that weight onto a bench to sit and tweet, and then lifting my 250 lbs off the bench is what I do. Enjoy prison."

I'm surprised he doesn't use the metric system or refer to weight as "stone" since he's trying to larp as a limey.

G

“If the other inmates let you”? That doesn’t even make sense, he really believes everything he’s seen on tv / movies is 100% accurate.

Just letting everyone know, they took weights out of prisons decades ago because you could use them to crush someone's fucking skull.

Patrick, your scenarios are retarded and the only ribs you'll ever receive are the poorly made ones at hooligans.

Fat bitch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Just letting everyone know, they took weights out of prisons decades ago because you could use them to crush someone's fucking skull.

Patrick, your scenarios are retarded and the only ribs you'll ever get are the poorly made ones at hooligans.

Fat bitch.
Very true, that’s why they call using whatever you have (even if it’s next to nothing) as “prison workouts” stuff like push ups, using a chair to do tricep dips, and other using your own weight. Piggy really thinks prison is just like the movies, I’m surprised he has said any nonsense about the Warden or laundry carts.