This is not a metric any weightlifter uses you fat poser

G

Very true, that’s why they call using whatever you have (even if it’s next to nothing) as “prison workouts” stuff like push ups, using a chair to do tricep dips, and other using your own weight. Piggy really thinks prison is just like the movies, I’m surprised he has said any nonsense about the Warden or laundry carts.

Exactly. 100% of the working out you do is either in lockdown with your celly or in a group with your race after breakfast (You're vulnerable while you're working out, and if you're under 35 and healthy it's also mandatory that you work out every morning)

Very true, that’s why they call using whatever you have (even if it’s next to nothing) as “prison workouts” stuff like push ups, using a chair to do tricep dips, and other using your own weight. Piggy really thinks prison is just like the movies, I’m surprised he has said any nonsense about the Warden or laundry carts.
He definitely jerks off to certain scenes in "American Me".

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
3-E130142-D84-F-4160-ADD7-718518168-C60.gif

Jiggle jiggle, child

EraGodless

Thanks for mentioning his zero triceps after all his benching claims. That’s how you know he’s full of shit because you need to have strong triceps for benching and the tricep is 60% of your arm but he has zero hint of one. I’m no bodybuilder but you use your triceps for pretty much all upper body workouts.
While it helps to have strong triceps for a heavy bench, they may not be particularly defined. Especially in someone with long arms (offensive linemen in college and the NFL for example). The dead give away that Patrick doesn't work out is his overall physique and fat fucking head/face. If he drank booze (he does) ate slop (he does), if he worked out 1 to 2 hours a day, he would be in decent shape. Not top shape of course, he just wouldn't have spindly arms, a sagging chest, and such a really fat face- granted, his age kind of fucks up his results because drinking and eating dogshit at 42 isn't particularly wise, but working out 5-6 days a week would mitigate a lot if the obvious weight gain he has had.

The other way to tell that he's full of shit about working out us that if he did it consistently, he would cut back on the booze and start eating healthy because he would like the results he was getting and only a fucking retard would continue to sabotage their workout results which such a poor diet.

G

Some mobile apps list the overall volume of weight you lifted when you complete your workout. Pat probably started using one and when he saw the total amount of weight he got really excited and rushed to Twitter to post it, even though it doesn't mean anything without knowing the amount of sets/reps.

At 42 years old, with a shit diet, and no PEDs, he's never going to lift anything impressive ever. It's just going to diminish year after year, so he should drop the larp.