The Unstoppable Death Metal Thread

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I'm not saying all retards make great drummers, but some of the best drummers I've ever seen are basically waterheads and Christy is a fine example of this.
I used to work in in a music shop and we had to put a charity kit together for a nonverbal, shrieking autistic kid who used to come in and he was an absolute fucking monster of a drummer. We had autistic kids come in to play the pianos all the time and most of them were fucking terrible. This kid stood in a corner punching the wall while we set up his kit and when it was finished his carer bought him over like Jane goodall leading a chimp by the hand, sat him down, and he just fucking drilled the tightest 16th note triplet groove all over the kit I've ever heard for like 10 minutes straight, doing polyrhthm double kick shit with one pedal, then he got bored and wandered off to punch the wall again.

Maxwell

Let's post some black metal in here too. Most faggots today are video game dopamine damaged and can't sit still for long enough to enjoy this fantastic album. I really encourage anyone to give it a try without fast forwarding.

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
You know what really grinds my gears? Posers. Let's talk about one.

I loved this guy so much ever since I saw heard him play live and went WTF how does he come up with all these riffs, how does he pull it off live doing the best vocal I ever heard? Why is he so bald and sickly looking?

You see, I talked to a few organizers that had him over here in Switzerland, often paying for the whole trip, and I always got an air of "oh we don't work with him"/"hard to work with". I assumed welp probably drugs or alcohol.

Two years ago I found this faggot jews facebook and bought a few shirts and CDs off of him.
He hustled me like a pro, treating me like a superfan and such givin me some scoops. Then he asked about borrowing money.

You see, he just needed those last 200 bucks to make it through 2020 because waaaah muh pandemic, other nonsensical druggy excuses wwwwaaah. He figured he would move on to use that to print a few runs of shirts which then in turn will finance his new ID album.

TL;DR
Shawn never paid me back. I'm like the other rich families in Venice besides the Medicis that only patroned the shittest and drug addled artists.
Nice god-given talent, you junkie jew faggot.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.

I loved this guy so much ever since I saw heard him play live and went WTF how does he come up with all these riffs, how does he pull it off live doing the best vocal I ever heard? Why is he so bald and sickly looking?

You see, I talked to a few organizers that had him over here in Switzerland, often paying for the whole trip, and I always got an air of "oh we don't work with him"/"hard to work with". I assumed welp probably drugs or alcohol.

Two years ago I found this faggot jews facebook and bought a few shirts and CDs off of him.
He hustled me like a pro, treating me like a superfan and such givin me some scoops. Then he asked about borrowing money.

You see, he just needed those last 200 bucks to make it through 2020 because waaaah muh pandemic, other nonsensical druggy excuses wwwwaaah. He figured he would move on to use that to print a few runs of shirts which then in turn will finance his new ID album.

TL;DR
Shawn never paid me back.

Finessed you for 2 hundo eh? What a fag. I'd be rattled at myself. Apparently theres lots of that kind of shit going on with facebook. Junkies fleecing people all day long. I fucking hate money seeking druggies, holy shit

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈

TL;DR
Shawn never paid me back. I'm like the other rich families in Venice besides the Medicis that only patroned the shittest and drug addled artists.

I was always more of a Putrid Pile guy anyway.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
Let's post some black metal in here too. Most faggots today are video game dopamine damaged and can't sit still for long enough to enjoy this fantastic album. I really encourage anyone to give it a try without fast forwarding.

Autumn black / folk metal

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
It's winter time again! You know what that means faggots. That's right. Bumping this thread.
About time to listen to this bullshit day in and day out until spring. Fuck it. What do we got?

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
WWAWD Morbid Angel? Ron Bennington used to shout them out sometimes because he knew them from Tampa.
Bennington also interviewed goofy Glen Benton (Deicide). He came across as an edgy teen as expected. Should've interviewed Steve Asheim (drummer) instead, but Steve doesn't look like Charlie Manson with an invert burned into his forehead.

First two Deicide records (& Feasting The Beast Demo) are great👍
Rest of it is trash, imo. Vocals got inaudible and cookie monster-ish as opposed to clearly audible and midrange/raspy such as the demo and self titled debut.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Lineage of a baptism by hellfire metal...

Death- Scream Bloody Gore
Autopsy- Severed Survival
Sepultura- Morbid Visions
Obituary- Slowly We Rot
Morbid Angel- Altars Of Madness
Bolt Thrower- Realm Of Chaos
Paradise Lost- Lost Paradise
Entombed- Left Hand Path
Dismember- Like An Everflowing Stream
Grave- Into The Grave
Darkthrone- Soulside Journey
Gorguts- Considered Dead