The Unstoppable Death Metal Thread

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Didya know Cannibal Corpse were featured prominently on Ace Ventura: Pet Detective because Jim Carrey loves listening to them?
Didya know Richard Christy of Howard Stern Radio fame was in probably the most iconic Death Metal bands in what many fans regard as their prime?
Check him out 00:38

My first ever song I heard must've been this:

I know it's all garbage and barely qualifies as music, but I think I listened to it too early and it's so extreme it's just ingrained in me.
Fucking still love both of the above, but here's what's on my plate recently.

Some of my opinions:
1. If you love swedish Death Metal you should consider kys - USA bands were and are superior
2. Fuck "slam" and their 1000 asian copycat shit bands that release 50 shirts without even a demo out or doing a gig. Devourment perfected it in '99, just stop.
3. Wigger slam guys with beards, caps and basketball shorts should be ritually shamed and avoided at concerts as "core kids" like they used to be.
(They make up 90% of crowds where I'm at now, it's like that MySpace br00dal/screamo/scene shit era but somehow even gayer.)
4. Crowd-killing and violent dancing is fucking gay and you look really gay doing it at a DM show. faggot
5. I miss the debates inhale vs exhale or claiming every single album used pitch shifting, even though it doesn't really fucking matter in the end

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I go deep with the death metal, sniff.

Love da Suffo. I just saw them here recently. They're such a well oiled machine but I did in fact kinda miss the old lineup. sniff

Didn't Fat also used to be a metalhead in his youth?
Powerman 5000 and Slipknot or something sure. I think he'd find the lyrics and album covers quiTe probelmaTic.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
WWAWD Morbid Angel? Ron Bennington used to shout them out sometimes because he knew them from Tampa.
I go fawkin hard with Morbid Angel. Especially their Fall From Grace album. Kicks my ass every time. They're the last bucket list band I have. I've seen Nile live, they put on a deadly show. Lots of fun. A buddy of mine was so drunk he spilt his beer all over the lead guitarists pedalboard.
Edit: I had no idea Richard Christy got onto the Stern show. I just read his wiki, thats fuckin crazy. I also agree with all of your opinions at the bottom. Slam and Core is faggot garbage, except for Devourment (delighted that you added that)

You guys got anything new? I'm all in wit da worm, tomb mold, gate creeper, blood incantation, satanic warmaster, sanguisugabog, ripped to shreds

Undeath also fuckin rules

Last edited:
I go fawkin hard with Morbid Angel. Especially their Fall From Grace album. Kicks my ass every time. They're the last bucket list band I have. I've seen Nile live, they put on a deadly show. Lots of fun. A buddy of mine was so drunk he spilt his beer all over the lead guitarists pedalboard.
Edit: I had no idea Richard Christy got onto the Stern show. I just read his wiki, thats fuckin crazy. I also agree with all of your opinions at the bottom. Slam and Core is faggot garbage, except for Devourment (delighted that you added that)
You dont want to see MA now. Trey is a drunk druggie fag that can't even stand on stage.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Cannibal Corpse is the greatest band of all time, in my eyes.

Gotta disagree with some of you guys about the slam stuff though.
It’s supposed to be just ignorant and fun. Not to be taken seriously.
Devourment was and will always be the best to ever do it.
Here are some jams:

As far as the whole New old school bands, Sanguisugabogg is the best. Stabbed are pretty great too.

Did someone mention wigger slam?

Death metal is a fun genre, with so many awesome, fun sub-genres to explore. Wigger slam was hilarious, and they kept pushing it as far as they could, with even more gurgle vocals, crushing breaks, and outrageously tinny snare drums. Then it kind of petered out, and died on the vine.

What the hell ever happened to this guy? That was some mighty fun guitar playing, and it's kind of a shame it's all he's ever done. I've read that he has some sort of real career and etc., but he seems like he's kind of a real mystery.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Some faggot called me a racist because I called that music wigger slam.
I mean, what else would he call these dudes?
8BB43CC8-1FDB-4CE1-A2A7-5825F0AA71DE.jpeg

Some faggot called me a racist because I called that music wigger slam.
That's such bullshit. Wigger slam is simply brutal slamming death metal played by wiggers. Backwards ball caps, puffy coats, wiggerish arm movements and so forth. It's even funnier when they're Japanese wiggers, which adds a whole other layer to it. Those fucking Japs sure knew how to bring the slams.

"Eternal Frost" is one of my favorite tracks ever.

Check out that singer. She's a Norse goddess.

Cptbaldopie

That's such bullshit. Wigger slam is simply brutal slamming death metal played by wiggers. Backwards ball caps, puffy coats, wiggerish arm movements and so forth. It's even funnier when they're Japanese wiggers, which adds a whole other layer to it. Those fucking Japs sure knew how to bring the slams.

"Eternal Frost" is one of my favorite tracks ever.

Check out that singer. She's a Norse goddess.

I remeber spending a good couple of months searching the used bin at my local record store for the album and now boom. Its on youtube.

Edit. Holy fuck she belts that shit out like glen benton.